+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 (fall) intake (general discussion)

althaf3468

Feb 16, 2020
Not yet deciding which college to choose ..
[/QUOTE
Atleast we can make a group so that everyone should get information abt the whole confusions.i think inbthis situations u have to wait for the government intimatioms from india and canada.many people took tickets for april and they dnt knw how to reach canada.

althaf3468

Feb 16, 2020
I think by September everything will be fine ..where are you from??
Iam from kerala.we can only hope brother because if it is cured the health department of canada has to make sure that no one is effected or carrying the disease or it will spread vice versa.and the financial crisis are taking down every country as well as canada.if the figures of the patients increase like the present condition i dont think that will bring a positive out come to international students like us.iam worried about the whole thing even u are lucky to have offer letter.

Ramansiiingh

Mar 13, 2020
Iam from kerala.we can only hope brother because if it is cured the health department of canada has to make sure that no one is effected or carrying the disease or it will spread vice versa.and the financial crisis are taking down every country as well as canada.if the figures of the patients increase like the present condition i dont think that will bring a positive out come to international students like us.iam worried about the whole thing even u are lucky to have offer letter.
Hope for the best...