+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 (fall) intake (general discussion)

Tiwari135

Mar 1, 2020
Wow for undergraduate... congrats...are you from Nigeria..if yes hope you have checked the fee calculator cause McMaster tution can be pretty high for international students especially Africans due to the exchange rate and all...am not trying to change your mind or anything if you have the money fine...am just saying because when you want to start the visa process they might bring a big estimate of your tution fees adding that to 12k cad, you don't want that to skyrocket..so am just saying to check and if you can afford it fine.
Heyy thank you so much ! I'm from India though and I'm so thankful for your information. However for Indians the fees is high too but it's still affordable compared to other universities like university of Toronto which is extremely high. I got into university of Toronto as well but had to decline the offer because of the fees :(
Though, Are you in Mcmaster too?

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Heyy thank you so much ! I'm from India though and I'm so thankful for your information. However for Indians the fees is high too but it's still affordable compared to other universities like university of Toronto which is extremely high. I got into university of Toronto as well but had to decline the offer because of the fees :(
Though, Are you in Mcmaster too?
Nah.. am someone who has done avid reserch on almost all universities in canada

ANMOL BRAR

Feb 21, 2020
Hi , My marks in 10th are 9 CGPA And in 12th(non medical) I got 62 percent but I got only 44 marks in maths my IELTS score is L- 7.5 R -7.0 S-6.5 W-6.0 Now I receive offer letter from Georgian college (automotive business program) for September intake . There is how much chances of my Visa ??? . Could my Visa get rejected ???

vundemodalu

Apr 22, 2015
b

bro..how much it cost to you...can u give your WhatsApp number...i am also civil engineer
Where ever you are from, try to enquire if there is ivy consultancy services available in your area. If yes, then they have a tie-up with the lambton and you don't have to pay any application fee, it will be wave off for IVY consultancy..
Just try for them so that you can apply for free

Ilanagai

Jan 6, 2020
Hi,
I've applied for OTA/PTA in centennial during the last week of Jan. Dnt receive my loA yet. Can anyone let me know the application processing time and when can I expect my offer. Is thre anyone who received loA from centennial for sep 2020 intake?

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
Could anyone please send me sop whose visas got approved?!
I want to submit my visa in this week for may intake and this is my 3rd attempt
I would really appreciate if anyone do that.
Sahar.r1990@gmail.com
Thank you

melvjose

Mar 3, 2020
Guys, do you think if it's too late to apply for Software Engineering Technology (Fast-track) at Centennial college for Sep 2020 intake. Also what would be avg. waiting time for the LOA for this particular college and program.

Thanks in advance.

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Guys, do you think if it's too late to apply for Software Engineering Technology (Fast-track) at Centennial college for Sep 2020 intake. Also what would be avg. waiting time for the LOA for this particular college and program.

Thanks in advance.
I think you still have the time to apply.
For universities it almost takes about 2-3 months. But for colleges it stars between 2 weeks or more