Background Check completed: March 9, 2021
Test Invitation: June 18, 2021
Test: July 11, 2021
DM:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:

japmeet

Apr 19, 2015
I have requested a bunch of applicants outside the GTA to update the status via DM. I suspect there are several stale entries here and our test invite (or the test completion) rate could be close to 50% or more if everyone updated on time.

Let's see if I get any updates from them. In about a couple of months, I think I'll start cleaning up the September 2020 spreadsheet again.
Hey Rajkamal

Just replied on the other thread as well. Do you think it's highly suspicious that so many of us haven't received any information regarding our applications? Do you know if I/we should get in touch with CIC, and if we should, what's the best way to go about it?

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
i've just received an electronic copy of my GMCS notes. Scrolling through, it says that fingerprints were due by July 7th but to date I haven't been notified that I needed to do this, or how/where to do it. Any advice please?
a friend was in same situation and he sent it , find instructions from someone who did it in your area

Nevine.Kassem

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
I received the test request on the 15th of July 2021. I'm not sure where I received it from, but the email says IRCC.Mtlconvotests ..... , so I'm assuming the Mtl stands for Montreal ?

And this is what it said in the instructions :

"You must be physically present in Canada when taking the citizenship test. If you are outside of Canada, please contact IRCC by email at IRCC.MtlConvoTests.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to let us know your expected return date."
Yup. That's Montreal. Mine was SCR instead of MTL. That's Scarborough.

argintorica

Jun 4, 2021
i've just received an electronic copy of my GMCS notes. Scrolling through, it says that fingerprints were due by July 7th but to date I haven't been notified that I needed to do this, or how/where to do it. Any advice please?
My FP request was due last April and I just received the request last week

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Test update:

Type of application: Citizenship
Physical presence: 1381 days
Application type: Single
Application Sent: August 29th, 2020
Application Received: September 03, 2020
AOR: January 16, 2021
In Process: February 01, 2021
Background Check completed: March 9, 2021
Test Invitation: June 18, 2021
Test: July 11, 2021
DM:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:
Congrats! Someone already updated the spreadsheet!

Please keep us posted about any further updates to your application.

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hey Rajkamal

Just replied on the other thread as well. Do you think it's highly suspicious that so many of us haven't received any information regarding our applications? Do you know if I/we should get in touch with CIC, and if we should, what's the best way to go about it?
Well, try ordering GCMS notes to see where your application is stuck in the first place. It might not be stuck at all, my application was "Test Ready" for almost 90 days before I received my test invite.

Try ordering GCMS notes and see where your application stands and we can go from there.

smilysmoke19

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Got a request from Mississauga office scanned all pages of passports of my eligibility durations .
as my test and back ground is completed and every thing in IN progress except oath which is not started.
need Review from experts what is your idea i will get ant interview or i will get direct decision .
Thank You

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Got a request from Mississauga office scanned all pages of passports of my eligibility durations .
as my test and back ground is completed and every thing in IN progress except oath which is not started.
need Review from experts what is your idea i will get ant interview or i will get direct decision .
Thank You
Congrats! This is a good step forward. I have updated the spreadsheet. We might or might not get an interview (I personally think we won't) and we will proceed to "Decision Made" directly.

Please let me know once you've submitted these documents.

Last edited:
Reactions: wfsoomro