+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 Cambrian college Hanson campus

Cs2802

Oct 17, 2019
Hello guys! My visa got rejected for jan 2020 intake and I was supposed to apply for May 2020 but because of COVID-19 situation college is not accepting applications for May 2020 intake. My agent got an email from the college staff advising them to defer it to September 2020 intake. It’s been 45 days since email recieved from the email and we have already reverted to college telling them to defer it to September 2020 intake. Haven’t recieved the offer letter yet. As I spoke to the agent they told me the Cambrian is not sending out offer letters atm but they will soon. Any idea how long should I be waiting for the offer letter?

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hello guys! My visa got rejected for jan 2020 intake and I was supposed to apply for May 2020 but because of COVID-19 situation college is not accepting applications for May 2020 intake. My agent got an email from the college staff advising them to defer it to September 2020 intake. It’s been 45 days since email recieved from the email and we have already reverted to college telling them to defer it to September 2020 intake. Haven’t recieved the offer letter yet. As I spoke to the agent they told me the Cambrian is not sending out offer letters atm but they will soon. Any idea how long should I be waiting for the offer letter?
Hi, have you received new LOA from Cambrian. Even i am waiting till date for deferred LOA for Sept intake. Plz let me know

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Don't rely on your consultant. Apply to multiple different schools. These administrators in admissions are not really competent individuals. If you want to wait for Cambrian that's fine but you may get deferred again

Cs2802

Oct 17, 2019
Hi, have you received new LOA from Cambrian. Even i am waiting till date for deferred LOA for Sept intake. Plz let me know
No I haven’t received the LOA yet. I have been told Cambrian hasn’t started to sent out letters yet

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
No I haven’t received the LOA yet. I have been told Cambrian hasn’t started to sent out letters yet
Have you applied for visa with Cambrian Offer Letter? I am worried with the no responses from Cambrain College while other colleges started rolling out deferred LOA for Sept.

Cs2802

Oct 17, 2019
Have you applied for visa with Cambrian Offer Letter? I am worried with the no responses from Cambrain College while other colleges started rolling out deferred LOA for Sept.
I applied the visa in November but got rejected so this is my deferred case for september intake but no news from cambrian yet. Still waiting for new offer letter