+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 AR - PNP - Paper based application - waiting for AOR contact here

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Good news for July Applicants
Hey guys!
I’ve just received AOR
My AR is Sept 18, 2021
I’m MPNP inland with one dependent inland
I did medical upfront and I was requested BIL only. I’ve already linked my application online and it’s showing my eligibility and background is on progress.
Also there’s a message saying that “we need additional documents to process your application” there’s no message regarding of what documents are those though.

My full timeline is on my signature
Congratulations, wish u best of luck

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hey guys!
I’ve just received AOR
My AR is Sept 18, 2021
I did medical upfront and I was requested BIL only. I’ve already linked my application online and it’s showing my eligibility and background is on progress.
Also there’s a message saying that “we need additional documents to process your application” there’s no message regarding of what documents are those though.

Can you post on this thread
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-paper-based-submissions-in-sep-oct-nov-2020-lets-share-timelines-and-connect-here.708958/page-67

Bugni

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hey guys!
I’ve just received AOR
My AR is Sept 18, 2021

Congratulations!!