+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 AOR - Join here ***

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ontario
Hello everyone,

I received AOR on September 26, 2020. Last week, I saw that bar that shows estimated processing time is 21%, after two days, I received an email from CIC that my status has update. I checked the status again and found it 22%, after two days, it turned to 23% and today is 24%.

I have not received any response regarding my MEP.

* Can anyone help in explaining what is happening?
* The estimated processing date of the application is March 26, 2020. Is this standard for everyone that CIC specifies a period of six months after AOR ? and how accurate is this?

Thank you.
I have same AOR date nad completed my medical in first week of Oct. No update yet.

Raj Konduri

Oct 30, 2020
Can someone help me out on how to apply for US FBI PCC from Hyderabad, India ? I came back from the US in Nov 2019. Appreciate your response. Thanks.

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Can someone help me out on how to apply for US FBI PCC from Hyderabad, India ? I came back from the US in Nov 2019. Appreciate your response. Thanks.
I did from Canada.. the steps are same. 1. Apply online in FBI website 2. get fingerprints done in FD-258 form 3. Post fingerprint form along with confirmation to FBI.

Suggest you to post or look on another threads.. this is wrong thread

Last edited:

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Hello everyone,

I received AOR on September 26, 2020. Last week, I saw that bar that shows estimated processing time is 21%, after two days, I received an email from CIC that my status has update. I checked the status again and found it 22%, after two days, it turned to 23% and today is 24%.

I have not received any response regarding my MEP.

* Can anyone help in explaining what is happening?
* The estimated processing date of the application is March 26, 2020. Is this standard for everyone that CIC specifies a period of six months after AOR ? and how accurate is this?

Thank you.
Hey, did you get MEP update ? my AOR is Sep 25. Waiting for MEP updated.

andysunny

Jan 10, 2020
Can anyone share how did you report the activity periods in the Personal History section of the application.

Did you use the ending month as the starting month of the next activity or the next month as the starting month of the next activity. Did you make the months overlapping?

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Some got PPRs with August AOR - super good.

Thanks for the latest info. A noob question regarding the data for this graph, do people volunteer this info on the myimmitracker website? should I add my case to that as well in addition to what I have declared on this forum?

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
hello! anyone here still waiting for MEP/BIL from September AOR? I submitted mine Sep2, received a ghost update on 22 October, but still doesn’t have any changes on account. A bit worried.
How to detect a "ghost update"? Is it an email or do you daily check your account and notice a change in status. Thanks.

jfider

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
How to detect a "ghost update"? Is it an email or do you daily check your account and notice a change in status. Thanks.
I got an email saying there's an update on my account. When I checked, it says profile updated too. But there's actually no changes on each line. I already requested GCMS tru the Privacy Act to know the real status of my application.

Reactions: OnceMore

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I got an email saying there's an update on my account. When I checked, it says profile updated too. But there's actually no changes on each line. I already requested GCMS tru the Privacy Act to know the real status of my application.
Your AOR please? CEC or FSW?Thanks