+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Neil monis

Jan 21, 2022
Could someone help me with a number to contact Ircc regarding my application status ? Is there any other way to get in touch with them other tham a webfrom ? Please do share the number . Thank you

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Got ppr guys
Aor sept 2020
Upfront medicals - 12 feb 2022
Medicals passed 24 feb 2022
Ppr 4th march 2022
Vo - NDVO
COR -India
Respected member congrats on your PPR , after your upfront medicals on 12th Feb did you send any docs through webform to IRCC. if yes, I would request you to please share what all documents you sent and also the link which you used to send the documents

Reactions: CarlCoco

lollerball

Mar 8, 2022
Hello all - Have anyone received an email from IRCC yesterday regarding a survey?

"Dear xxxxxx,

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.

Take me to the survey

or copy the full URL below into your internet browser: https://s.advanis.ca/ircc_client2022?reference_id=ZZ3Z4BFM."

I have received the above email and it says "Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application." but I don't see any update when I log in to the portal to check my application. Any idea if this is legit?

Neil monis

Jan 21, 2022
Hello all - Have anyone received an email from IRCC yesterday regarding a survey?

"Dear xxxxxx,

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.

Take me to the survey

or copy the full URL below into your internet browser: https://s.advanis.ca/ircc_client2022?reference_id=ZZ3Z4BFM."

I have received the above email and it says "Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application." but I don't see any update when I log in to the portal to check my application. Any idea if this is legit?
Definitely not legit. Just ignore it.

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
I am just worried that the email says a decision has been made on my application but I don't see any update. If it's legit shouldn't I be seeing some update(I believe it's legit)?
You can only find out by ordering GCMS notes. It's probably just a template email mass sent to a group of applicants.