+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Today on my account it said *Application/profile updated” instead of the usual “Submitted”, but there was no visible difference or update inside.

Anybody know what this means? Thank you

Reactions: VVV62

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Today on my account it said *Application/profile updated” instead of the usual “Submitted”, but there was no visible difference or update inside.

Anybody know what this means? Thank you
Its a ghost update, is your medical expired? if yes please check may be its updated?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Medical expired on 10 Sept and since than the status is - You donot need a medical......
If status regarding your medical isn't changed I assumed you will get re-medical mail soon.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
So I got my GCMS notes,I m totally layman to read them but on second page it says

Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Info sharing complete
Medical passed-expired
Security not started.

Last time file was touched was in June 2021(what I assume) also there was review required about one of my PCC.review required was marked on 14/10/2020.

So I have two questions
1)are security n PCC related?
2) is there any way I can find what happened to review.?can I assume it to be cleared since eligibility n criminality are passed or still it may be pending?
@legalfalcon ur expert opinion pls...

Last edited:

ameypedrelli

Nov 18, 2020
Hey everyone,

I received the above message from IRCC and the New Delhi office respectively.

The the IRCC stated as following:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document. Rest assured, the document will be added on file within 2 business days.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to also contact them in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

And on August 30th 2021, the Visa office in New Delhi confirmed that my file is under review.

Does anyone have any idea how long it will take from here on or what is going on behind the curtains?
As it has taken a long time since my application was submitted all but a year ago i.e. September 19th 2020.

Please shed some light on this.

Thank you.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
So I got my GCMS notes,I m totally layman to read them but on second page it says

Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Info sharing complete
Medical passed-expired
Security not started.

Last time file was touched was in June 2021(what I assume) also there was review required about one of my PCC.review required was marked on 14/10/2020.

So I have two questions
1)are security n PCC related?
2) is there any way I can find what happened to review.?can I assume it to be cleared since eligibility n criminality are passed or still it may be pending?
@legalfalcon ur expert opinion pls...
Any one pls...

yevgenygromov

Nov 4, 2021
250 Federal Skilled Trades candidates have been invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence in the 159th Express Entry draw on August 6th, 2020. Invitations were issued to candidates in the Federal Skilled Trades (FST) stream of the Express Entry system only. The minimum CRS cut-off score for this draw was 415.

Hello, world I am one of the recipients of this ITA.

FST outland applicant.
AOR is September 2020.
Second medical September 2021.

I got an email last month asking for an updated certificate of qualification (as it expired during the application processing) and another letter from a Canadian company where I would be employed. The latter is puzzling because I never got an offer from a Canadian company. The requirements for the FST program is Canadian job offer OR a certificate of qualification. Can anyone shed some light on why they would ask for that Canadian company letter as no where in my application I would have stated that?

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If some has link of >>>>AOR August 2020 thread, please share. I am unable to search the thread on forum.

aakashah

Nov 12, 2021
AOR Received.
09-09-2020
Hi,

I received my AOR in Sep 2020.

Since then have had Medical Passed (this was the updated until a last few weeks, now it is removed but still says "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Have submitted CSE for the birth of my child in Jun, received acknowledgement email but nothing after that. no request for documents, etc or updates to the application, express entry profile, no email / mail, etc.

received a couple of survey emails in jul-aug but nothing at all since then.

Anyone have any idea of what may be going on? others having the same issue?

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hi,

I received my AOR in Sep 2020.

Since then have had Medical Passed (this was the updated until a last few weeks, now it is removed but still says "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Have submitted CSE for the birth of my child in Jun, received acknowledgement email but nothing after that. no request for documents, etc or updates to the application, express entry profile, no email / mail, etc.

received a couple of survey emails in jul-aug but nothing at all since then.

Anyone have any idea of what may be going on? others having the same issue?
Dear don't get excited nothing is going on with FSW files,just cont what u r doing in ur life for atleast more 6 months, after that u can expect some work on ur file.IRCC is fckd up....

aakashah

Nov 12, 2021
AOR Received.
09-09-2020
Thanks for your response. Its a relief to know that its not a situation with just me... things are held up in general! :)