+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
If your files @ Ottawa VO don't bother ordering notes. No update since March. Last time I read they were at somewhere between late 2019 and early 2020. I guess ideally in another 6mth or so it's our turn.

Reactions: Lii

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
If your files @ Ottawa VO don't bother ordering notes. No update since March. Last time I read they were at somewhere between late 2019 and early 2020. I guess ideally in another 6mth or so it's our turn.
This is so true if it’s Ottawa Vo and being Fsw inland processing anytime soon looks bleak. I haven’t seen any fsw inland approvals lately from Ottawa. My file was last touched in November 2020, with security check being assigned but not starting. Except for medicals being extended no updates since then.

DogNotTheHot

Oct 14, 2021
This is so true if it’s Ottawa Vo and being Fsw inland processing anytime soon looks bleak. I haven’t seen any fsw inland approvals lately from Ottawa. My file was last touched in November 2020, with security check being assigned but not starting. Except for medicals being extended no updates since then.
Hi! How long after your medicals expired did they extend them? :)

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Except for medicals being extended no updates since then.
Hi, Lii!
Could you clarify how exactly did you find out your medicals had been extended? Did their status change some way in your CIC account?

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I
Hi! How long after your medicals expired did they extend them? :)
[/QUOTE

it changed from passed to extended mode soon after it expired. Like in a week. I had got a ghost update when it got extended. This was back in mid august. I had ordered gcms notes too back in September. last update was back in November with eligibility passed, criminality recommended pass. And security being assigned. File was not even touched after it. My aor is sep 2020.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Hi, Lii!
Could you clarify how exactly did you find out your medicals had been extended? Did their status change some way in your CIC account?
Status changed from
Passed to “ you don’t need medical “ something in similar lines. It’s not passed back again. I had called Ircc back in July and they too had said if you are inland it’s automatically extended. We don’t have to resubmit medicals as long as we don’t travel outside Canada.

Reactions: VVV62

jimmylee

Oct 7, 2021
hi guys, Just received my gcms. My medical expiration date is 2021/08/04, but I have not received any remed request till now. Mycic medical detail is still saying "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Does it mean that:
1. I have missed the remed request ?
2. My medical has been automatically extended ?
or something else?:rolleyes:

------------------------------
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2021/08/04
Created By: *****
Updated Date: 2021/08/04
Updated By: *****
Label: Adm:
Office: Centralized Intake Office

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2021/07/30
Updated Date: 2021/07/30
Label: Adm/Medical
Text: New meds to be requested in due course

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2021/07/28
Updated Date: 2021/07/28
Label: Adm/Medical
Text: Medical reassessment request sent to CIO Medical

Sonu Po

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone please help here ?

if PR application is in progress and only dependent needs to travel to home country for few days, do we need to fill any form again or just letting IRCC know via webform is sufficient ?
Anyone faced this situation and worked through this , please guide me here.

@legalfalcon - please help with this query
Hi , I have same scenario i.e. CEC and dependent will travel to India for 3 months. What will happen to my PR in case its approved and dependent are outside Canada. Do I need to inform IRCC and they will issue passport request in case dependent are outside

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Honestly, this is the first time I'm ranting. I've waited patiently to hear from them or see a movement but haven't. Never did I order any gmc notes. I just sent them a web form and this is a response (I assume it's auto) but there's no mention of 2020 candidates.
I think urgent enquiry is ours too. We are battling through stuff here but they wouldn't know nothing about.

Look at their auto response below. And I'm not trying to being heartless but it is now hurting that we are all left hanging in the middle of nowhere. I'm Sep FSW-O - 2020 applicant.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

· Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Honestly, this is the first time I'm ranting. I've waited patiently to hear from them or see a movement but haven't. Never did I order any gmc notes. I just sent them a web form and this is a response (I assume it's auto) but there's no mention of 2020 candidates.
I think urgent enquiry is ours too. We are battling through stuff here but they wouldn't know nothing about.

Look at their auto response below. And I'm not trying to being heartless but it is now hurting that we are all left hanging in the middle of nowhere. I'm Sep FSW-O - 2020 applicant.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

· Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.
This patience test is turning into torture

Reactions: CarlCoco