+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Vicky1234567890

May 16, 2019
Hi everyone, I have super exciting news to share after a long wait of no updates. I just received my invitation to the portal this morning advising my PR has been approved!!!! Good luck everyone, I really hope they are now picking up 2020 inland files and getting them processed!
Congrats!!!! Were you CEC or FSW? And whats your AOR?

Reactions: tam22 and janaan

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Just had a ghost update on my application, never had one before. (Almost had a heart attack, thought it would show approved haha)

CEC Inland, one dependent AOR Sept 05.
Hopefully this means good news soooon :)

EDIT: Just realized that it was just my medicals expiring :( no update on if they'll be extended..

Last edited:

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
Pinging again here with hope. Can someone please provide some guidance on this?
Scenario 2: In order for you to get e-COPR, you will have to verify that you are still in Canada. If not, you have to contact the immigration office that sent you the COPR document and inform them you are outside of Canada. They will then send you additional information. In that case I believe you will have to apply for PR in India. Of course it will take more time but if you can work overseas and still getting paid while enjoying your family.....Not Bad...How long will it take?? that depends on consulate/embassy..are they prioritizing some application over others? Will they even be open? Reduced staff?

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Just called IRCC talked to an agent and nothing happened with my application since January (Criminality - in progress, Security and eligibility not started). Still the same status when I called last June except for my medical was expired. This is frustrating
AOR - September 11, 2020
PNP EE Inland
VO - Vancouver

• Sad
Reactions: upon

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Just called IRCC talked to an agent and nothing happened with my application since January (Criminality - in progress, Security and eligibility not started). Still the same status when I called last June except for my medical was expired. This is frustrating
AOR - September 11, 2020
PNP EE Inland
VO - Vancouver
Are they responding now? Thought they were only responding to Afghanistan related calls

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
AOR - September 11, 2020
PNP EE Inland
VO - Vancouver
It’s freaking insane. They process everyone but no PNP inlands but fucking keeping to draw more PNP every two weeks during whole pandemic. I never faced such incompetence.

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
It's crazy COPR being issued for Feb 21 and Mar 21 candidates.... IRCC is playing a rude joke on the earlier applicants... disgusting