17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,

I am an Indian national with AOR September 2020(FSW-Outland). I am currently visiting my sister who lives in the UK. I also got my first dose of vaccination here in the Uk and would get the second one in the end of September, after which I will go back to India in October.

Just wanted everyone’s advice if I need to let IRCC know of my travel. I had read on other forums that I don’t need to inform IRCC of the vacations if the time period doesn’t exceed 6 months, so just wanted to double check. @legalfalcon I would be grateful for your advice as well.

Thanks in advance.
If your trip is less than 6 months, you do not have to inform IRCC.

Vicky1234567890

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, quick update:

I applied through express entry inland PNP in Sep 2020, and nothing has happened to that application ever since. This year in June I finally ran out of patience, I opened up a new account and applied through express entry CEC, (it was successful because the draw scores are lower this year), and today I received an email saying my second application was approved! Wasted an extra application fee but I think it's worth it lol.
so you got PR for CEC application?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hey guys, quick update:

I applied through express entry inland PNP in Sep 2020, and nothing has happened to that application ever since. This year in June I finally ran out of patience, I opened up a new account and applied through express entry CEC, (it was successful because the draw scores are lower this year), and today I received an email saying my second application was approved! Wasted an extra application fee but I think it's worth it lol.
HUGE congrats and kudos for the quick thinking. you should be able to recover *some* fees atleast! cheers

Reactions: HelenBanana

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hey guys, quick update:

So did you have two applications at the same time or did you withdraw your first one?

HelenBanana

Jan 25, 2021
Vanvouver BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
So did you have two applications at the same time or did you withdraw your first one?
I had two applications at the same time because I don't know which one will come first. But now that I get the CEC one, I will withdraw the other one.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hey guys, quick update:

Congratulations

Reactions: HelenBanana

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
I had two applications at the same time because I don't know which one will come first. But now that I get the CEC one, I will withdraw the other one.
I am in the same situation. I have PNP in process since last SEP and i put in CEC on 14 july this year but there's no update on CEC application, not even medical/biometric/uci. What could be the reason, can you please provide some advice??

HelenBanana

Jan 25, 2021
Vanvouver BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I am in the same situation. I have PNP in process since last SEP and i put in CEC on 14 july this year but there's no update on CEC application, not even medical/biometric/uci. What could be the reason, can you please provide some advice??
If you already did biometrics and medical for the PNP application, then they have your data and they don't need it again. So for me, I applied at beginning of June, and there were no updates until I got the copr email one day in mid-August. So it could be that you just need to wait for a little longer. But I'm not sure why no uci, you could try ordering GCMS notes to see the progress, they usually take a month to come.

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
If you already did biometrics and medical for the PNP application, then they have your data and they don't need it again. So for me, I applied at beginning of June, and there were no updates until I got the copr email one day in mid-August. So it could be that you just need to wait for a little longer. But I'm not sure why no uci, you could try ordering GCMS notes to see the progress, they usually take a month to come.
Thank you for replying. Did your UCI changed and biometric info showed up in your account? Because mine havnt yet.

HelenBanana

Jan 25, 2021
Vanvouver BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Thank you for replying. Did your UCI changed and biometric info showed up in your account? Because mine havnt yet.
I do have UCI on my profile from the beginning, UCI is the same number doesn't matter on which application. And for biometrics it was "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes" ever since the beginning as well. I just found out there was a medical update saying I passed medicals, that was like one or two days before the copr email in Mid August

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
I do have UCI on my profile from the beginning, UCI is the same number doesn't matter on which application. And for biometrics it was "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes" ever since the beginning as well. I just found out there was a medical update saying I passed medicals, that was like one or two days before the copr email in Mid August
Ok thank you very much. Finger crossed.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Guys welcome our month of AOR, September....it has been a year n wait is still on..god knows how long it will be... Money stuck in bank, important decisions pertaining to future r being impacted, really frustrated..... don't even know what will be result of application after this long wait...IRCC is really playing nasty game....

tam22

Aug 2, 2021
Hi everyone, I have super exciting news to share after a long wait of no updates. I just received my invitation to the portal this morning advising my PR has been approved!!!! Good luck everyone, I really hope they are now picking up 2020 inland files and getting them processed!