+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Any updates regarding FSW inland applicant? Any guess for processing time? Any recent approvals??
I got a ghost update last Saturday. Almost after many months seeing a ghost update. So far seeing no changes in the profile. Didn’t call ircc though to check. Last I called criminality was in progress and security not started.

Reactions: CarlCoco

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I got a ghost update last Saturday. Almost after many months seeing a ghost update. So far seeing no changes in the profile. Didn’t call ircc though to check. Last I called criminality was in progress and security not started.
What is your AOR? Mine was Sep 19 2020.. eligibility and Medical passed but criminality and security have not started yet

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
What is your AOR? Mine was Sep 19 2020.. eligibility and Medical passed but criminality and security have not started yet
Mine is sep 4, 2020. Vo: Ottawa. The last ghost update I got before this was in October end or so probably when eligibility passed. There was absolutely no change after that.

brarvj

Jul 26, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09/12/2020
Try giving a call to check if everything got passed. Hopefully you will gey Copr soon. Let us know of Ny updates

Reactions: CarlCoco

IamLuke

Jun 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
Try giving a call to check if everything got passed. Hopefully you will gey Copr soon. Let us know of Ny updates
If you call them and they say 'everything has passed just waiting for a final decision', does that mean you have been approved?

brarvj

Jul 26, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09/12/2020
If you call them and they say 'everything has passed just waiting for a final decision', does that mean you have been approved?
Not approved, but will be approved very soon.
Did everything pass for you? And whats your stream ? Cec, Pnp or Fsw inland ?

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Yeah was reluctant to call after so many months of no change in status:) I am just happy that the file is touched atleast:)

IamLuke

Jun 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
Not approved, but will be approved very soon.
Did everything pass for you? And whats your stream ? Cec, Pnp or Fsw inland ?
The agent said, "everything has passed, you are on the final stage", so I am guessing that is everything.

I am a:
CEC Inland
Single applicant
VO- Ottawa
AOR- August 28, 2020
All stages passed- June 10, 2021
Portal Confirmation( first email) - NA
Login credentials ( second email)- NA
ECOPR- NA
PR Card- N

hereforinfo

Feb 22, 2021
Received the much awaited COPR today . Thanks everyone who helped!
CEC Inland - Main Applicant and 3 dependents
AOR - 20 SEP 2020
Feb 2021 - Eligibility Recommended Pass. Criminality & Security not started
May 2021 - Eligibility & Criminality Passed.
Security not started..... stayed here for these many days no updates
3 June 2021 - Received PR Portal upload email - replied the same day
17 June 2021 - Received Portal credentials
17 June 2021 - Updated the portal and in next 30 minutes received COPR

Throughout this time I never received any update in the online account. All information gathered through IRCC call.
All the best Septemberites... Patience is the key. Reply to this thread if you need any inputs from me.

Thanks again!!

Last edited:

IamLuke

Jun 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
Received the much awaited COPR today . Thanks everyone who helped!
CEC Inland - Main Applicant and 3 dependents
AOR - 20 SEP 2020
Feb 2021 - Eligibility Recommended Pass. Criminality & Security not started
May 2021 - Eligibility & Criminality Passed.
Security not started..... stayed here for these many days no updates
3 June 2021 - Received PR Portal upload email - replied the same day
17 June 2021 - Received Portal credentials
17 June 2021 - Updated the portal and in next 30 minutes received COPR

Throughout this time I never received any update in the online account. All information gathered through IRCC call.
All the best Septemberites... Patience is the key. Reply to this thread if you need any inputs from me.

Thanks again!!
First of all CONGRATULATIONS!
Secondly, when you called to get the status of your application, did they say "Everything was passed, just waiting for the final decision"? I am currently at that stage waiting...

hereforinfo

Feb 22, 2021
First of all CONGRATULATIONS!
Secondly, when you called to get the status of your application, did they say "Everything was passed, just waiting for the final decision"? I am currently at that stage waiting...
Last time I called was on June 1st evening 3:40 PM EST - they said "Security not started - that doesn't mean nobody is working on your case, but system is not updated". The on call person was very courteous and acknowledged my wait time was nearing 9 months.
and then on June 3rd I received PR confirmation Portal email around 2:45 PM EST.
Very unpredictable, but they are on it! You can call them - normally I do biweekly or in the end stages weekly.

Reactions: IamLuke