+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Its been 22 days since I responded to the ADR (my son's new passport). Eligibility and Criminality are still under review. Anyone with ADR experience? how long of a delay does it add, weeks/months?? Sept AOR people are slowly getting COPRs. My ADR was generated in mid Feb and I could submit the doc only by Mar end so definitely a 45 days delay. This sucks :(
Same here, had ADR on March 09 for pay slips and P4 of Canadian employment, after uploading right away, ADR status went to not applicable on the same day, but haven't heard anything since.
Eligibility is still only recommended passed and Criminality still under review.

jacob97

May 11, 2018
Received the ghost update yesterday so called IRCC today and they said all stages are completed just final decision remains
Eligibility: Passed
Both criminality and security passed

How long after this should I be expecting CoPR or final approval?

Reactions: Norli

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Received the ghost update yesterday so called IRCC today and they said all stages are completed just final decision remains

AOR?

ManiManiMani

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
I am not sure what is Ghost update mean ,
I check my CIC portal everyday, today I saw "Application updated" and when I opened the status are all the same .
Does this mean Ghost update or GU mean getting a email separately . I called IRCC agent in the morning, may be they added a note to my profile ?
Any ideas guys
I am CEC inland + outland dependent
Got recommended pass done , criminality in progress, security yet to start .- the latest update I got when I called IRCC today

Jagg_8

Dec 18, 2020
I am not sure what is Ghost update mean ,
I check my CIC portal everyday, today I saw "Application updated" and when I opened the status are all the same .
Does this mean Ghost update or GU mean getting a email separately . I called IRCC agent in the morning, may be they added a note to my profile ?
Any ideas guys
I am CEC inland + outland dependent
Got recommended pass done , criminality in progress, security yet to start .- the latest update I got when I called IRCC today
Yes, this is what a ghost update means.

Ahm@d

Aug 25, 2019
Can someone kindly tell me how to contact IRCC. will they be able to update us regarding our study permit

HoshinBonu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020

I have seen 5 to 6 applicants with similar status
All stages have passed but still waiting for final approval
Everyone were CEC inland applications though.
Not sure how long is usual wait after all stages have been passed.
May be a week timeframe

gurwindersidhu

Nov 7, 2020
The automated system says
“ the review of your background check has not started yet “ before it was” we are processing your BC”

as per the call last week
Aor 25 cec eligibility- rec pass , crim - pass , sec- not started

wondering what it might mean

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Same here, had ADR on March 09 for pay slips and P4 of Canadian employment, after uploading right away, ADR status went to not applicable on the same day, but haven't heard anything since.
Eligibility is still only recommended passed and Criminality still under review.
Please keep me post on any changes, I will do the same. As it is things are slow for everyone then some 'lucky' ones like us get an extra serving of delay thanks to ADR.

Reactions: janaan

mrlahori

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2012
AOR Received.
07-12-2012
File Transfer...
09-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2012

astarter

Sep 2, 2020
Which number to call to get updates ? Our GCMS application is still pending after almost 60 days. So, thinking to call now