+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kabir.singh

Oct 1, 2020
GOt my PR today. Seems like the update I received on 12 th April 2021 was Security Pass.
Review of eligibility
April 21, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
October 22, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Biometrics
  • November 11, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • April 12, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • April 21, 2021 Your application was approved.
Congratulations bro. When you say PR, you mean COPR Right?

kabir.singh

Oct 1, 2020
Can anyone answer my below question?

I am a CEC-inland candidate(AOR- 30 Sept). I need to update my address on the file. What will be the quickest way to get it updated?
I know the web form takes around 10 days. Is it possible over the call by calling IRCC?

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Can anyone answer my below question?

I am a CEC-inland candidate(AOR- 30 Sept). I need to update my address on the file. What will be the quickest way to get it updated?
I know the web form takes around 10 days. Is it possible over the call by calling IRCC?
You can call, the person who answered me yesterday asked me if blablbla address was correct and I told her no, so she changed it. (she mentioned to addresses, so I told her that the second one wasn't correct).

• Haha
Reactions: kabir.singh

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Suddenly observed Application/Profile updated in account home page and then changed back to submitted. What does it mean?
Nothing in status changed though.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I did had an ADR but in November and it changed to "not applicable" just few days after.
I don't understand why we are left behind when we are already here working and paying taxes.
Yes it is really unfortunate. Most cec files are being approved now with sep aor. But fsw inland ones I don’t see any coprs. I will touch 8 months on May 4. It is really a bad wait time in spite of having no impact of travel restrictions.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Suddenly observed Application/Profile updated in account home page and then changed back to submitted. What does it mean?
Nothing in status changed though.
This is commonly known as a ghost update. It means some sort of actions have happened to your application. Often, this is a sign of good news. When did you submit your application and do you know which visa office your files are being processed at?

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Oh wow, I tried today again to call IRCC to get updates on my
GOt my PR today. Seems like the update I received on 12 th April 2021 was Security Pass.
Review of eligibility
April 21, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Congrats!!!!

jacob97

May 11, 2018
I'm CEC inland and got a ghost update today (profile was showing updated but on checking again, it changed to submitted).
AOR - September 8th, 2020
Medical passed - October 27th, 2020
Biometrics completed - November 9th, 2020

How long after ghost update do people typically get a call or CoPR or any tangible update?

Reactions: Kerikeri

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
This is commonly known as a ghost update. It means some sort of actions have happened to your application. Often, this is a sign of good news. When did you submit your application and do you know which visa office your files are being processed at?
Mine is Sept 17 AOR. CEC, inland with dependents. VO is Ottawa. Last I called agent on 6 weeks ago and received ordered GCMS 3 weeks ago. Status same in both cases. Elig-recommend pass, criminality-in progress, security-not started.

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Review of eligibility
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Congrats buddy. You have been a great contributor to this forum, thanks. Now enjoy :)

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Its been 22 days since I responded to the ADR (my son's new passport). Eligibility and Criminality are still under review. Anyone with ADR experience? how long of a delay does it add, weeks/months?? Sept AOR people are slowly getting COPRs. My ADR was generated in mid Feb and I could submit the doc only by Mar end so definitely a 45 days delay. This sucks :(

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Hi guyzz...
Please Help
I got a message from cic to upload an additional document( WES), but there is no option/tab to upload it on my "view submitted application or upload documents" page. Webform was found as an option,but it will take 10 days to update and my deadline is in 6 days.
What to do in this case. Please help.
Thanks in advance
I had to submit my son's new passport and there was no upload button under his name. I found an upload button under my section (primary applicant) and it said passport so I uploaded it from there. My advice, first try refreshing/log in/logout method as someone else mentioned, then look around under dependents sections as well. If not then keep calling them relentlessly. Did you get a 90 days extension or are you imagining a 30 days deadline? Recently they are giving 90 day extensions even if the ADR letter says 30 days and then on top of it they are giving automatic 90 days renewals.
Sorry, scratch that, here is updated information applicable from April 12th https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/general-measures.html#Requests_for_additional

Jinijini

Apr 22, 2021
Got a webform today.
It seems like everything is passed.
When can i get my copr?
Please help me.
My aor is Sept 10th.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Called IRCC today after observed a couple of ghost updates on profile. Agent confirmed all passed. The application is in progress.
Sept 17th AOR, CEC inland with dependents. Ottawa VO.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
You are right. I called the IRCC agent today and been said stages passed. Big change from the last status.