+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Nice, this gives me some hope that they have indeed restarted processing the paused FSW files.
Does “we are processing your background check” mean any significant change, because I too got it a month back but didn’t think much about it.

I’m FSW O too

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Dear @caipsnotes - I raised web form 2 weeks back and have received following mail back from IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ; kindly advise on what to make of the below message from IRCC, where does my application stand now and roughly any estimate when the complete assessment will finish? I am PNP-Outlander applicant.
------------------------------
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Thanks so much for your patience in checking the above and feedback...

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Anyone with September AOR with Spouse Outland got their Security initiated or completed?
same status here...inland with outland dependent...Aor 18 sep 2020....eligibility passed...criminality in progress...security not started...applied for gcms notes yesterday...VO CIO Nova Scotia

Reactions: harsh_8081

nair_akhil

Aug 3, 2020
Hi guyzz...
Please Help
I got a message from cic to upload an additional document( WES), but there is no option/tab to upload it on my "view submitted application or upload documents" page. Webform was found as an option,but it will take 10 days to update and my deadline is in 6 days.
What to do in this case. Please help.
Thanks in advance

noorie11

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
GOt my PR today. Seems like the update I received on 12 th April 2021 was Security Pass.
Review of eligibility
April 21, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
October 22, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Biometrics
  • November 11, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • April 12, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • April 21, 2021 Your application was approved.
Cec?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Does “we are processing your background check” mean any significant change, because I too got it a month back but didn’t think much about it.

I’m FSW O too
Honestly, I've seen so many exceptions to this IP1/IP2 community wisdom that one can never be certain what these messages mean and how far gone the processing is based merely on the messages. However, the very fact that there was a change in status means someone opened the file. That, I think, is good news.

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Honestly, I've seen so many exceptions to this IP1/IP2 community wisdom that one can never be certain what these messages mean and how far gone the processing is based merely on the messages. However, the very fact that there was a change in status means someone opened the file. That, I think, is good news.
Could be they wanted to click on CEC file but accidentally clicked FSW. :p

Ikepo8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
15 October 2020
Hi guyzz...
Please Help
I got a message from cic to upload an additional document( WES), but there is no option/tab to upload it on my "view submitted application or upload documents" page. Webform was found as an option,but it will take 10 days to update and my deadline is in 6 days.
What to do in this case. Please help.
Thanks in advance
If the ADR says you should submit in your profile then there is a placeholder for the document.

You have to keep refreshing the upload documents page till the placeholder for your document shows. Also try logging in and out a few times, use different browsers and different devices. I had the same experience. Just keep on refreshing the page, their website has issues.
Best of luck

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I have a similar status since March 2. After this stage file is not moving. I had last got a gu in November. So I feel my eligibility got passed then only n since then no progress. I didn’t have any adr or anything additional. It was a straight forward application. I am not seeing any movement for fsw inland category unfortunately. Mine is sep 4 aor.
I did had an ADR but in November and it changed to "not applicable" just few days after.
I don't understand why we are left behind when we are already here working and paying taxes.