+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Hello I am Outlander, AOR Sep 25. Just a quick question, keeping a trend in mind if I invest my POF somewhere and later on if IRCC ask for a fresh POF, will it be a problem?

yoshizac

Mar 28, 2021
Did you guys submit your official transcripts as proof of education in Canada? I clearly remember that I was only asked to submit my official diploma/certificate/degree when I was applying. They didn't ask to include transcripts on the documents uploading page. Now I'm reading the Mandatory Documents section in https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-arefugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html and they stated to provide transcripts as well. I'm wondering If I made a mistake here.

Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
  • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
  • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

Just FYI I checked my status a week ago and my eligibility was recommended pass.

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
Did you guys submit your official transcripts as proof of education in Canada? I clearly remember that I was only asked to submit my official diploma/certificate/degree when I was applying. They didn't ask to include transcripts on the documents uploading page. Now I'm reading the Mandatory Documents section in https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-arefugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html and they stated to provide transcripts as well. I'm wondering If I made a mistake here.

Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
  • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
  • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

Just FYI I checked my status a week ago and my eligibility was recommended pass.
I think they mean one or the other not all of the mentioned documents

Srishti3

Mar 29, 2021
What does it mean when it says eligibility- passed? And when does the security starts if the eligibility is passed.?

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
What does it mean when it says eligibility- passed? And when does the security starts if the eligibility is passed.?
Eligibility passed means the docs you submitted (work experience, education etc) have been reviewed and you are eligible for the program you applied for. Security after eligibility, many delays are being noted

sreestylo

Mar 10, 2021
Hi All, Just called to IRCC helpdesk today. they said I have completed all steps and the Security check ( which is the final step she said) is about start and she said it will take two weeks to two months Max. Can we believe this timeline as we are hearing the security processing is generally delaying for most of applicants?

Category : FSW-Outland , India
AOR- Sep 12, 2020
Medical - October 13, 2020
Biometrics - Feb 25th , 2020
Eligibility: - Passed
Security & Criminality - Yet to be started

Thank you.