+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Yes, we had received it. But then status bar is still there. We are FSW Inland. Don't know for all what all categories they have sent mail. However for us that status bar has already reached 100 % on March 4, so it’s pointless.

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Anyone got a similar system email today?

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) clients.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.
I received the same email but CEC stream is mentioned in it...

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi Everyone,
I have applied for a Canadian PR under the category of FSW and I am an Outlander. Also, I am an Indian citizen who is currently staying in Netherlands and have applied for the Canadian PR during my stay in the Netherlands. Recently, I have been planning to shift to a new house which will result in a change in my temporary residence. This change of address will also have to be updated for my PR application although when I look at the process of updating my address on the IRCC website, it does seem like not a very straight forward process for people living outside Canada. In brief, it mentions that you have to contact the Canadian Visa Office for your region to change your address. I have a few doubts on this:

1. Which will be the Canadian Visa Office for my region? The Visa Office for the area of Netherlands or the Visa Office for India? ( The visa office for Netherlands is in London, United Kingdom)
2. Will a change of address affect my PR application processing time? My assumption is no but maybe I am wrong

Can someone with a similar situation share their experience which will be very helpful for me.

@caipsnotes : Will you be able to help me out in the above query please?

Link for change of address on IRCC website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/change-address.html
Link for Visa Offices in a specific region: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html

Thanks in advance
Changing the address within the same country does not have any impact on the application, the region will be based on your country of residence at the time of the application.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) clients.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.
Yup received it, just a reassurance message I think.

Reactions: CarlCoco

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020

Dear client,

I received it too. Guess the progress bar is going to disappear for good. RIP.

Last edited:
Reactions: CarlCoco

HoshinBonu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hi,
My profile was approved on 18th March. Still have not received any email for photo and document submission.
Does anyone know how long will it take for visa office to send email for COPR letter and instructions email.

Thanks
Can you please tell me on which date you gave biometrics

D.R

Jan 22, 2021

Dear client,

I got yesterday

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020