+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hey Guys!

Just updating here my info, for you to have an idea as you guys are next.

AOR - Aug 16, 2020. COPR - March 25, 2021 (today). VO -Ottawa

All other details in signature. (For non logged in users, signature can be seen by going into my profile.)

Good luck everyone, after next week or two they will start doing Sept applications.

Clara_pnz

Dec 14, 2020
Hey Guys!

Just updating here my info, for you to have an idea as you guys are next.

AOR - Aug 16, 2020. COPR - March 25, 2021 (today). VO -Ottawa

All other details in signature. (For non logged in users, signature can be seen by going into my profile.)

Good luck everyone, after next week or two they will start doing Sept applications.
Congratulations ! Are you inland ?

Clara_pnz

Dec 14, 2020
Hello everyone! I have a quick question for people who have added their spouse to their application.

AOR 5 Sep
VO Ottawa
FSW Outland (France)
Spouse added on January 31
I haven't received my husband's biometrics yet but I've read of people who were asked for their spouse's biometrics right before they got their PPR. Any testimonials?

Thank you!

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Reactions: Puttna03

RakshithRam

Mar 18, 2021
Hi,
My profile was approved on 18th March. Still have not received any email for photo and document submission.
Does anyone know how long will it take for visa office to send email for COPR letter and instructions email.

Thanks

joshi.akhil

Jul 9, 2019
Hi,
My profile was approved on 18th March. Still have not received any email for photo and document submission.
Does anyone know how long will it take for visa office to send email for COPR letter and instructions email.

Thanks
mine was approved on 15th March and i received the copr letter today. i guess u should get the letter by tomorrow or early next week. keep checking ur spam folder as well..

Rahuljoshi

Jul 12, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I have applied for a Canadian PR under the category of FSW and I am an Outlander. Also, I am an Indian citizen who is currently staying in Netherlands and have applied for the Canadian PR during my stay in the Netherlands. Recently, I have been planning to shift to a new house which will result in a change in my temporary residence. This change of address will also have to be updated for my PR application although when I look at the process of updating my address on the IRCC website, it does seem like not a very straight forward process for people living outside Canada. In brief, it mentions that you have to contact the Canadian Visa Office for your region to change your address. I have a few doubts on this:

1. Which will be the Canadian Visa Office for my region? The Visa Office for the area of Netherlands or the Visa Office for India? ( The visa office for Netherlands is in London, United Kingdom)
2. Will a change of address affect my PR application processing time? My assumption is no but maybe I am wrong

Can someone with a similar situation share their experience which will be very helpful for me.

@legalfalcon @caipsnotes : Will you be able to help me out in the above query please?

Link for change of address on IRCC website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/change-address.html
Link for Visa Offices in a specific region: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html

Thanks in advance

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Called ircc agent today, could not understand anything on my application. He did not tell anything aboit eligibility, criminality and i could not ask those specific things, he was in rush. He just said we don t nedd anything from you now and just wait...due to covid there is delay...so nothing informational.

jchen2020

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Anyone got a similar system email today?

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) clients.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone got a similar system email today?

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) clients.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.
Yes, we had received it. But then status bar is still there. We are FSW Inland. Don't know for all what all categories they have sent mail.