+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hi there, I called IRCC today and as per them Criminality, Biometric and Medical is Passed. But Surprisingly they said Eligibility is NOT STARTED YET, and file is not been updated since November, 26 2020.
AOR - 15th September
Medical, Criminality, Biometric - 26th November, 2020
Eligibility - Not Started
VO - Etobicoke Local VO.
Is this Normal ? but not sure what next can be done. Seems Just wait and pray is the only option :)
You are in trouble like most of us waiting at this VO. This VO is not at all working on any files which are residing from Jan 2020 AOR!

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
When I call IRCC, I can never reach an agent. Any idea on how to get intouch with an agent?
just try, usually, I tried like 5/7 times before I can be put on hold.

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
CEC Inland, Ottawa.
6 months since my AOR.
This appeared in the application status:
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Webform. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
CEC Inland, Ottawa.
6 months since my AOR.
This appeared in the application status:
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Webform. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.
I believe all applicants no matter Inland or outland in any stream are considered by IRCC as 20% applications...wonder who are the 80% applications, retarded system they've ...

Reactions: SSGray and CarlCoco

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes

My AOR is Sep 12 2020, my medical passed on Oct 27 2020 and BIL on same day that I gave in Riyadh VAC on Nov 30 2020 along with my wife. Nothing has moved on my application since then and I see the same message that "20% of applications are.......etc etc";

I am an outland PNP applicant and planning to order GCMS notes through 3rd party providers but have some apprehension on data privacy and retention. How reliable and dependent are the 3rd party notes providers and how to judge their credibility as the notes are coming from IRCC but passing their channel to the end applicant. Kindly advise in your expert opinion on how a GCMS applicant is sure of the quality and authenticity of the received notes. Will the 3rd party provider keep copy or can access the details of the notes, which are on file received from IRCC. The information is sensitive and leaks can put the applicant in an unnecessarily uncomfortable spot.

Appreciate your time and clarification!!!

Naushera

Feb 12, 2021
Just called IRCC.

AOR : SEP 26
Eligibility : Recommended Pass ( Updated on 26-Feb)
Criminality/Security : In Progress
Medical : Passed

Anyone around this AOR seen further progress ?
I assume it is taking 7 to 8 months to reach COPR stage. Despite increase in ITAs to boost immigration, IRCC hasny actually beefed up their staff to speed up case processing.

kabir.singh

Oct 1, 2020
Hi Guys, Need your help on below

As I will be requesting GCMS notes for 1st time after 6 months into the process. Are the GCMS notes raised from this "Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request" site? I am CEC-inland candidate

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes is it possible CBSA note extension request can be as a result of ongoing security checks?