+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ManiManiMani

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
September AOR 23
CEC inland + outland dependent
I called IRCC today and luckily connected to a agent.
Eligibly - Recommended PASS
Criminality -- In progress
Security - Not started

Does Recommended PASS means my eligibility part is on safer side and needs final approval from Senior officer ? How long usually Criminality , Security takes to get completed ?

Please advise @legalfalcon

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hi thank you for your response, but is it normal not to receive RPRF request past the 6 months timeline?
Yes it is normal as said previously due to civid19 there is lots of delay and nothing is going through the normal process. Quick question why didn't you pay everything in the begining during the application submission.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
My Passport is expiring in late July 2021, trying to figure out if should I renew it now or just wait for PR to get through and then renew it. My application is processed 97%.
Any suggestions??
Not sure on this but really hope to get copr in the next 2 months at least.

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Does anyone know when FSW O will start to move again? Getting more and more anxious each day :(
At this point without any official announcement, everyone is in the dark and merely speculating. I don't think anybody has any definite answers. May be try ordering GCSM notes, that can give you some kind of idea as to where your application stands.

Reactions: CarlCoco

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Yes it is normal as said previously due to civid19 there is lots of delay and nothing is going through the normal process. Quick question why didn't you pay everything in the begining during the application submission.
Hi I was not aware about the RPRF at the beginning of my application (don't have much knowledge about EE before :( ) since I came here with the help of an agency with close work permit. Their consultants are handling my application basically I would just submit the documents and pay when they ask.

Meiqiu666

Jun 2, 2020
September AOR 23
Security - Not started

Does Recommended PASS means my eligibility part is on safer side and needs final approval from Senior officer ? How long usually Criminality , Security takes to get completed ?

The same situation..
AOR 9.24
Eligibility recommended PASS
Criminality PASS
Info sharing in progress
Security Not started

I think the reason why it takes so long to review the Eligibility is about the LMIA and spouse..
How long usually Security and Eligibility takes to complete? Please advise @legalfalcon

RakshithRam

Mar 18, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Happy to let you all know that I received by COPR.
I saw my profile was update today when I was checking randomly. I just see COPR document no and don't see any letter attached with my express entry application still.

AOR - Sep 22
Biometric request - Nov 5
COPR - Mar 18th
Application type - CEC inland

Thanks

gurwindersidhu

Nov 7, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I saw my profile was update today when I was checking randomly. I just see COPR document no and don't see any letter attached with my express entry application still.

AOR - Sep 22
COPR - Mar 18th

Thanks
Congrats
Do you know your visa office?

prashbha

Dec 23, 2019
Hi Everyone,

AOR - Sep 22
COPR - Mar 18th

Thanks
Good news!!! Congratulations Rakshith. Hope all Sept 2020 AOR's receive COPR confirmation.

JayH

Jul 22, 2020
Called the IRCC few minutes ago.

Same status as 2.5 months ago.

Eligibility passed
Criminality passed

Security check not start yet.....
Have been waiting for this for a long time...

Office: CIO Sydney

Reactions: manjax23

Sardee

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
Hi Everyone,

AOR - Sep 22
COPR - Mar 18th

Thanks
Congratulations buddy. Did you get any ghost update before today?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
September AOR 23
Security - Not started

he eligibility takes place in two stages. First an analyst or an assistant will review and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed / Met / etc. This recommendation is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. The terminology used such as met / recommended passed / passed an no relevance. Only after the eligibility is passed will security start. See #4,004

If your eligibility is recommended passed, then most likely the officer will make a final determination and they rarely deviate from the recommendation.

Usually security takes 120 days on an average. See https://bit.ly/3apWglN

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
The same situation..
AOR 9.24
Eligibility recommended PASS
Criminality PASS
Info sharing in progress
Security Not started

I think the reason why it takes so long to review the Eligibility is about the LMIA and spouse..
How long usually Security and Eligibility takes to complete? Please advise @legalfalcon
Eligibility is the most time consuming stage and can take 2-4 moths depending on the complexity and number of documents.

Security will depend on whether your are an inland applicant or outland, your have to go though a records check, or a comprehensive screening, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN