Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hi anyone here who can enlighten me about the process of my application, I am PNP-EE. My AOR-September 11, 2020 and Estimated completion date is March 11, 2021 status bar in my account shows 100% but I haven't received RPRF request yet from IRCC.

Details about my application status:
*Review of eligibility - we are reviewing wether you meet the eligibility requirements.
*Review of medical results - October 23 you passed the medical exam
*Review of additional documents - we do not need additional documents
*Interview - you do not need an interview.
*Biometrics - we do not need your fingerprints
*Background check - we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
*Final decision - your application is in progress. We will send you a message once final decision has been made.

Is it because they are still reviewing my eligibility why I haven't received RPRF? Most people I know received their RPRF on the 3rd or 4th month and I am really getting worried
Do to Covid19 eveyones application is delayed with some excptions. As we are AOR sept we might expect to get some update by next monthstarting or mid.

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Do to Covid19 eveyones application is delayed with some excptions. As we are AOR sept we might expect to get some update by next monthstarting or mid.
Hi thank you for your response, but is it normal not to receive RPRF request past the 6 months timeline?

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Hello everyone,
Has anybody received COPR for FSW Inland Application?
Just trying to get an idea.

Thanks
I haven’t heard anyone get so far. We are in the same category as you, our aor sept 4, and vo: Ottawa. Don’t know how much more time it will take.

Reactions: mymonika4

HelenBanana

Jan 25, 2021
Vanvouver BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hi anyone here who can enlighten me about the process of my application, I am PNP-EE. My AOR-September 11, 2020 and Estimated completion date is March 11, 2021 status bar in my account shows 100% but I haven't received RPRF request yet from IRCC.

Details about my application status:
*Review of eligibility - we are reviewing wether you meet the eligibility requirements.
*Review of medical results - October 23 you passed the medical exam
*Review of additional documents - we do not need additional documents
*Interview - you do not need an interview.
*Biometrics - we do not need your fingerprints
*Background check - we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
*Final decision - your application is in progress. We will send you a message once final decision has been made.

Is it because they are still reviewing my eligibility why I haven't received RPRF? Most people I know received their RPRF on the 3rd or 4th month and I am really getting worried
Is this info from the website? I'm in the same category, and it also says these things on the website. When I call the IRCC agent in February they said my eligibility was passed, criminality in progress.

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I haven’t heard anyone get so far. We are in the same category as you, our aor sept 4, and vo: Ottawa. Don’t know how much more time it will take.
My Passport is expiring in late July 2021, trying to figure out if should I renew it now or just wait for PR to get through and then renew it. My application is processed 97%.
Any suggestions??

Last edited:

Vicky1234567890

May 16, 2019
Finally Got Approved today!!!

Received a GU saying Application/Profile Updated and the status changed to approved.

AOR - Sep 23.
Medical - Nov 13
Bio- Exempted

Be Patient, everyone will get it. Thank you everyone.
Congrats Buddy. Were you in FSW or CEC category?

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Hello Everyone, Assalam-O-Alikum,

I am an outland applicant. Keeping the trend of draws and application processing in my mind I believe we (Sep AOR applicants ) will see some movement in our files at the end of this year or in 2022 start. That's my assumption.

Kindly share your views on that.

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Is this info from the website? I'm in the same category, and it also says these things on the website. When I call the IRCC agent in February they said my eligibility was passed, criminality in progress.
Hi yes these info are from the website, have you received RPRF request from IRCC?

#EEC

May 19, 2019
I have have been transfered to new location under new office with same responsibilities n same designation...should I inform IRCC. And if yes do I need to submit new experience certificate with contact details of new office n boss... Or just simple information is sufficient...
AOR 12 September , biometric n medical done.

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
True.. some days hard o get.. Try around 8-10 AM or 3-4 PM... most of the times i was able to connect with 40 minutes wait time.
I got throught and the agent just mentioned that its processed at sydney, no additional document is required and the background check is in progress. Should i have asked anything else???