+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sal1204

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
@legalfalcon

Hi Everyone,

I called IRCC again today and they mentioned everything is passed on my application, does anyone know how much time it would take them to make the final decision? Should I be expecting it soon?

The last time I called was March, 3rd and at that time my Security had not started and the Eligibility was recommended pass, everything else was done.

TIA

Vicky1234567890

May 16, 2019
@legalfalcon

Hi Everyone,

I called IRCC again today and they mentioned everything is passed on my application, does anyone know how much time it would take them to make the final decision? Should I be expecting it soon?

The last time I called was March, 3rd and at that time my Security had not started and the Eligibility was recommended pass, everything else was done.

TIA
On what number did you call? I tried calling on a number but just got to hear an automated message.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
@legalfalcon

Hi Everyone,

TIA
whats you VO and AOR

vik.k

May 11, 2015
@legalfalcon

Hi Everyone,

TIA
Hey...great news....gives hope to me as well as I called on 4 march and my security was not started....eligibility was passed and criminality was in progress...will call them again and hope everything will be passed.....wishful thinking...AOR 18 Sep 2020

Sal1204

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hey...great news....gives hope to me as well as I called on 4 march and my security was not started....eligibility was passed and criminality was in progress...will call them again and hope everything will be passed.....wishful thinking...AOR 18 Sep 2020
Good Luck!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hi Everyone,

TIA
There are many application in the same situation as yours. No one can guess how much time it will take. There are applications that are in this state for months. You will have to wait it out.

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
@legalfalcon

Hi Everyone,

TIA
Hi
Did you have any GU for your security?