+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sibhi8

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Anyone here who is about to reach
their target completion date or have reached it but haven't received any RPRF request yet from IRCC?
I'm FSW-O with Sep 11 AOR. I received my RPRF request on 27th October. You can see the details in my signature.

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Hello Guys,

Any updates today? Did anyone call the IRCC agent for updates?

Last edited:

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
I had sent a webform in Feb to which I got a reply today. AOR being 5th September. I'm really upset to learn my criminality and security check haven't even been initiated.

An extract from their response is below:

The responsible office verified the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
I had sent a webform in Feb to which I got a reply today. AOR being 5th September. I'm really upset to learn my criminality and security check haven't even been initiated.

An extract from their response is below:

The responsible office verified the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
It's really upsetting getting passed the estimated completion date yet no updates from IRCC :( have you received your RPRF my estimated completion date is on March 11 but still no RPRF

Guneet Sivia

Mar 8, 2021
I applied and received my AOR on September 02nd. My online CIC account said the processing in progress and showed the estimated date March 03rd 2021. It said 100% processed on March 03rd 2021. But I have received no email no COPR no update. Can anyone help me on this? Is this common, What should be my next step?

brentmrcs

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
FSW-O | VO Ottawa | AOR: Sep 24, 2020. Webform raised Feb 17, 2021. Received reply today:

• The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
I applied and received my AOR on September 02nd. My online CIC account said the processing in progress and showed the estimated date March 03rd 2021. It said 100% processed on March 03rd 2021. But I have received no email no COPR no update. Can anyone help me on this? Is this common, What should be my next step?
Hi when did you get the request to pay for the rprf?

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
It's really upsetting getting passed the estimated completion date yet no updates from IRCC :( have you received your RPRF my estimated completion date is on March 11 but still no RPRF
Yes! I received my RPRF and I did my biometrics too. But I'm just so disappointed that neither Security or criminality have been initiated yet.

Guneet Sivia

Mar 8, 2021
Yes! I received my RPRF and I did my biometrics too. But I'm just so disappointed that neither Security or criminality have been initiated yet.
I don’t know they request for some documents uptil november 12 but after that no request from them. They returned my biometrics fee mentioning that I has recently got them done so I don’t need to repeat them. But since then no update. Date has been passed and I am freaking out that what is happening with my file.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
I don’t know they request for some documents uptil november 12 but after that no request from them. They returned my biometrics fee mentioning that I has recently got them done so I don’t need to repeat them. But since then no update. Date has been passed and I am freaking out that what is happening with my file.
I don't know what to say, really. They're so confused. I'm being so patient with them knowing the date for me has already passed and then things are so upsetting at my current workplace in my home country that I wish by now we were on the other side of this world. I really pray we get through this waiting and anxiety attacks.