+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hi guys: I just had a conversation with a sweet agent about 5 mins ago and here is my update:

CEC Inland applicant.
VO- Ottawa
AOR: Sept 16,2020
Medical - passed
Info sharing - passed
Biometrics- done
ELIGIBILITY- Passed
Criminality- Passed
Security- not started yet.
I hope you all have a great day.
Wow that's some good progress! Do you have any dependents?

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
I booked a bio-metric appointment for my wife in Mumbai through VFS web form. I didn't receive the appointment confirmation date yet. Any one with the same situation? Did anyone receive the appointment date yet?

I did receive the email from VFS that my request for bio-metric appointment is acknowledged and they will soon send the appointment date.

Aman K

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2020
Doc's Request.
23-10-2020
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
02/09/2020
Med's Done....
12/09/2020
Hi guys,
Any progress for FSW-O candidates??? AOR 24 sept 2020
Still waiting.. Last movement on my submitted file was dated on 5 Nov 2020

maiavfx

Dec 28, 2020
Paris
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-09-2020
Med's Request
18-11-2021
I'm in the same boat. I don't think so. My employer is applying for a work permit for me. I hope that comes faster, since the govt already has my biometrics and everything!
so do you mean if you got a work permit you are allowed to travel to Canada? or maybe you are already in canada?

Niks_22

Nov 19, 2020
Hello All,
I contacted IRCC call centre today and below are my updates

CEC Inland
AOR Sep 23
Medical Passed Nov 5
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality- In progress
Security- Not Started
VO: CPC Ottawa

when I contacted them in December my file was in Sydney office and now it’s in Ottawa.
Did you get any GU?

Sal1204

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hi Everyone,

As I had mentioned earlier on this thread, me and spouse had applied for PR in September under CEC. We just received a request from IRCC to fill up form 5562e, the Travel History document for my spouse.

While submitting our application initially, we had declared our travel history. Since 18 years old or in the last 10 years, my spouse has never traveled to another country other than India (our country of origin/citizenship) and Canada (our country of residence). However, my husband went back to India once before we submitted our PR application, do we have to declare that as well? Should we be concerned about this request?

Also, the form asks for the travel history of the spouse and 3 dependent kids, I will add in my travel history but we do not have any kids and there is no option like "Not Applicable", should we just leave those blank or mark "did not travel"?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Last edited:

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Hare Krishna! I think it’s because of pandemic, only inlanders in favorable position, they still receive COPRs, while outlanders don’t
what about the case where primary applicant is inland but dependent outland...any insights

Septbora

Dec 27, 2020
Is there anyone who can see the processing % bar on the cic website?
Mine says 86%, and I am planning to reach out to them next week.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
AOR - 20 Sep 2020
CEC Inland
VO - Ottawa
Nothing moved since applied. Called IRCC they mention Criminality In progress, Security & Eligibility not Started.

I have a question - During my PR submission I missed to mention 2 US Visa rejections (L1 extension in 2018 & US B1 in 2020). There was no reason for me to hide this but was unfortunately missed as the case was filed by a consultant he never asked these details and uploaded. I am now worried my Background check will identify these things and will have any impact? what should I do now, a webform mentioning these details? What should I mention as reason for not submitting this detail initially?

Thanks all!
Was l1 and b1 visa was rejected at stamping?

Vsurenp

Apr 18, 2019
Called IRCC today - below are my updates

CEC Inland (with 3 Inland dependent. 2 Indian Citizen and 1 US Citizen)
VO: Ottawa
AOR: Sep 20, 2020
Medical: Passed
Biometrics: In Progress (I attached Biometry that was taken for my WP that was valid for 10 years. IRCC Agent told if any questions they will get back based on Criminality check)
Criminality: In Progress
Eligibility: Recommended Pass (was not started when I called earlier in Feb)
Security: Not Started
File last accessed: Feb 11 2021
Hello All,
I contacted IRCC call centre today and below are my updates

CEC Inland
AOR Sep 23
Medical Passed Nov 5
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality- In progress
Security- Not Started
VO: CPC Ottawa

when I contacted them in December my file was in Sydney office and now it’s in Ottawa.
could you share the contact number to reach to IRCC agent, I tried toll free number but after providing status on phone but when I wait to get connected to agents, it agents disconnected in few seconds.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
I booked a bio-metric appointment for my wife in Mumbai through VFS web form. I didn't receive the appointment confirmation date yet. Any one with the same situation? Did anyone receive the appointment date yet?

I did receive the email from VFS that my request for bio-metric appointment is acknowledged and they will soon send the appointment date.
Same here.... Filled webform on 25....

Jagg_8

Dec 18, 2020
You can call this number 1 (888) 242-2100

Call them early in the morning around 8 am. You may have to try multiple times before you can talk to an agent depending upon the calls they are getting. Or you can use the call back option.

Reactions: Jay K