+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Then try calling them and see if any change in status.
Mine wasn't started either until 2/5, but as of 2/22 I had my eligibility is recommended pass, med/bio passed, criminality passed, security not started. AOR: 11-Sept, VO: Ottawa
Oh wow! I'm so happy for you. I pray your security starts soon too. I'll definitely try calling them again. Did you receive any GU when your criminality passed?

pr13

Feb 2, 2021
Oh wow! I'm so happy for you. I pray your security starts soon too. I'll definitely try calling them again. Did you receive any GU when your criminality passed?
My account is managed by my rep so I don't have access to it but when I checked with him on 2/22 he said no GUs (or emails) and last update date still shows 27-Oct (the day when I passed medical). When I talked to IRCC on 2/22 the agent confirmed that my file was touched on 2/10 and 2/19 but didn't knew what was updated.

Seeing the trend, I am pretty sure that your application will have eligibility in-progress or recommended pass.

Reactions: CarlCoco

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
My account is managed by my rep so I don't have access to it but when I checked with him on 2/22 he said no GUs (or emails) and last update date still shows 27-Oct (the day when I passed medical). When I talked to IRCC on 2/22 the agent confirmed that my file was touched on 2/10 and 2/19 but didn't knew what was updated.

Seeing the trend, I am pretty sure that your application will have eligibility in-progress or recommended pass.
Yes! I've read that they only ask for the Right for permanent resident fee when you're eligibility is recommended pass. What really takes time is the background check. I hope that starts for both of us sooner.

madiches

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2020
AOR Received.
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-11-2020
Hello All,

I just got ghost update. It is not the glitch for sure because I have noticed my Background check changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." from "We are processing your background check. We will send you message if we need more information."

Not sure why the background check went backwards?

Any suggestions on this GU?

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hello All,

I just got ghost update. It is not the glitch for sure because I have noticed my Background check changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." from "We are processing your background check. We will send you message if we need more information."

I'm not quite sure. Were you asked to do any activity on your account? Like upload additional document etc?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hello All,

Your security is likely to be in progress. Try reaching out to them end of next week. Your eligibility might clear by then and you can ask them about your security too. Keep us updated.

madiches

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2020
AOR Received.
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-11-2020
Your security is likely to be in progress. Try reaching out to them end of next week. Your eligibility might clear by then and you can ask them about your security too. Keep us updated.
Thank you. Sure.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Just spoke to the IRCC agent, My file was last accessed on 12-November :(. My details are in the signature
You contacted them too early. Looking at the pattern. Try calling them end of next week or the week after. Your eligibility should be passed.

toanle307

Dec 22, 2020
Hello All,

my background check is also the same as yours. I contacted CIC two weeks ago. My criminality is passed but security hasn't started yet. I am planning to contact them next month. please keep us updated if your security has started. Thank you

toanle307

Dec 22, 2020
Then try calling them and see if any change in status.
Mine wasn't started either until 2/5, but as of 2/22 my eligibility is recommended pass, med/bio passed, criminality passed, security not started. AOR: 11-Sept, VO: Ottawa
I have seen that a lot of application has the same status as yours. security hasn't started yet, mine as well. I wait for more than a month and my security hasn't started. Do you know why security takes forever to start?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
I have seen that a lot of application has the same status as yours. security hasn't started yet, mine as well. I wait for more than a month and my security hasn't started. Do you know why security takes forever to start?
Whats your AOR and the weird part of security is that most people say that it was not started until they received there COPR so you never know. main concern for now if eligibility to be passed.

madiches

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2020
AOR Received.
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-11-2020
my background check is also the same as yours. I contacted CIC two weeks ago. My criminality is passed but security hasn't started yet. I am planning to contact them next month. please keep us updated if your security has started. Thank you
what is your AOR and how about your Eligibility?