>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
COPR YESTERDAY
Alberta Pnp Inland (6322)
AOR- 2 September 2020
BILL- 9 October 2020
Biometric submit- 2 November 2020
2 weeks ago called to IRCC they said everything is passed wait for email.
Congratulations buddy, this is quick. Anyways can u plz share what was your VO

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
@RChopra

I called IRCC yesterday and got to know that my application is moved to NDVO. Saw your post right below mine and your application being currently at NDVO too. That's what I meant. Sorry if I confused you.

Regarding contacting NDVO - as @legalfalcon mentioned in their answer, I would just send a normal Web Form query regarding the status. Apart from that, there is a NDVO specific web form https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=New Delhi.
I'm in the same situation. File moved to NDVO.

Reactions: PR_Profile_01

sibhi8

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
That's great. To make sure it's passed by an officer look in the Notes section for officer review, most files will have this if passed by an officer.

Sadly, no it isn't passed by the officer.

Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: PReVU Verified (applicant information)

This is what I see under notes.

RChopra

Jan 7, 2021
@RChopra

I called IRCC yesterday and got to know that my application is moved to NDVO. Saw your post right below mine and your application being currently at NDVO too. That's what I meant. Sorry if I confused you.

Regarding contacting NDVO - as @legalfalcon mentioned in their answer, I would just send a normal Web Form query regarding the status. Apart from that, there is a NDVO specific web form https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=New Delhi.
Got it, thanks!

Reactions: PR_Profile_01

RChopra

Jan 7, 2021
Both IRCC and CBSA use the same GCMS system but redactions can vary between the two agencies. IRCC and CBSA both do not disclose certain information that could be injurious to Canada's security or economy, federal-provincial relations and international affairs. In some cases IRCC will withhold certain types of information but CBSA will disclose the exact same information. Example; Security screening details are always redacted in files from IRCC. However, in most files from CBSA security screening details are not redacted.

To learn more about redaction see
Got it, thanks!

Reactions: caipsnotes

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon you guys seem pretty knowledgeable around here would you please be able to clarify this question for me?

Sorry if this is not the right place for this query but no one has been able to help on the pre ITA thread. I figured people who have submitted their application could help.

I have a question on how to fill the education section in the express entry profile. I got my bachelors degree which IQAS evaluated as a 4 year degree. But it took me 5.5 years to get it because I transferred and attended 3 different universities.
I studied for 1 year at university A, then 1 year at university B and then finally transferred to university C - where I studied for 3.5 years and obtained my bachelor’s degree. So I spent 5.5 years in total for my university studies. The degree is evaluated as being a 4 year bachelor’s degree awarded by university C. The transferred credit allowed me to complete my degree faster at university C.
I don’t know how to fill the education section. I figured I would only include University C since that’s the one that awarded me my degree and the one for which I’m getting points. When I write the dates for which I attended University C it comes out to 3.5 years. I’m unsure if I should write 3 years or 4 years for the number of complete/full academic years because my transcript shows 7 semesters of University C + 4 semesters of transfer credits from previous universities.
Could someone please help me?

The IQAS is your assessment for the progress you attended and got evaluated. It has nothing to do with the actual duration of your studies.

List your education in different lines for each university you attended and in the LoE you can explain this.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon hope you are doing well. Can you please advise if this below link for client status update is realtime or best way to get update is through the login portal?
Much appreciated,

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

The Ecas was used pre- express entry. Since the launch of EE, most applications won't be seen on Ecas any more. You can tray to locate your application on Ecas and if you can see it, it will pretty much give you a very similar status as you see on MyCIC. If you are unable to locate it, no need to be concerned, as Amy application are not connected to ECAS

Reactions: Abrar110

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
The Ecas was used pre- express entry. Since the launch of EE, most applications won't be seen on Ecas any more. You can tray to locate your application on Ecas and if you can see it, it will pretty much give you a very similar status as you see on MyCIC. If you are unable to locate it, no need to be concerned, as Amy application are not connected to ECAS
Thanks so much chief....I'm apparently trying to check my status myself as I did my application through a consultancy and my timeline so far in brief:
PNP outland,
AOR - Sept 12
BIL - Oct 27
Biometrics given - Nov 30

I trying to check my status myself on the client status update link ECAS, it gives following message, does it mean my file is not opened yet:
------------------------
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLYif you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
Your valuable comments are highly appreciated,

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Thanks so much chief....I'm apparently trying to check my status myself as I did my application through a consultancy and my timeline so far in brief:
PNP outland,
AOR - Sept 12
BIL - Oct 27

I trying to check my status myself on the client status update link ECAS, it gives following message, does it mean my file is not opened yet:
------------------------
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLYif you have:
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
You will have to call IRCC to get a status update or apply for GCMS Notes from IRCC or CBSA to get the status, alternatively you can send a webform asking for the details.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
PNP outland,
AOR - Sept 12
BIL - Oct 27

------------------------

As I mentioned before, not all files are on ECAS. IRCC not processing application through the MyCIC portal. Only some applications such as citizenship, refugee etc. are processed on ECAS.

Instead, send a webform to ask for the status:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

or request your GCMS notes.

But first send a webform.

sweetwater

Jan 8, 2021
CoPR today. Have been following this thread since my AOR.

PNP + EE Inland
Aor Sep 25th
MEP Nov 9th (no other update untill CoPR)
CoPR Jan 8th

I don't know where is the VO. And my representative told me I don't need to either mailing my passport or landing due to the COVID-19 situation.

Sal1204

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
CEC Inland, applied from Toronto for me and my husband, got married in July.
ITA - August 20th
AOR - Spetember 24th
Medical exam passed - Nov 7th
Biometric were already given in 2019 for Work permit application

No update since Nov 7th, does anyone know when to expect PPR?

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Sa
CEC Inland, applied from Toronto for me and my husband, got married in July.
ITA - August 20th
AOR - Spetember 24th
Medical exam passed - Nov 7th
Biometric were already given in 2019 for Work permit application

No update since Nov 7th, does anyone know when to expect PPR?
Same here bro. No update since October for me. It's been a while.