HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Eligibility is passed (Updated on 27-Oct-2020, the same day my RPRF was requested) as per the recommendations made my the Case Processing Agent.

Nothing was reported under the INFO SHARING section with USA as the partner. I don't know think my CSE regarding wrongly answered statutory question would stir up things at this point.

Tagging @legalfalcon as a courtesy. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: shank15

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
I received my GCMS Notes from GetGCMS today and the details are as shown below:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Eligibility is passed (Updated on 27-Oct-2020, the same day my RPRF was requested) as per the recommendations made my the Case Processing Agent.

Nothing was reported under the INFO SHARING section with USA as the partner. I don't know think my CSE regarding wrongly answered statutory question would stir up things at this point.

Thanks for letting us know... this is very helpful.

Reactions: sibhi8

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hi everyone! I called IRCC today about my PR application status.
-Eligibility check has not been started yet.
-Background check is in process now.
CEC, inland,
AOR Sep21, 2020

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hi everyone! I called IRCC today about my PR application status.
-Eligibility check has not been started yet.
-Background check is in process now.
CEC, inland,
AOR Sep21, 2020
I think Eligibility for Sep AORS not yet started right? Not sure how many days it will take to clear this stage alone

Reactions: janaan

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
COPR YESTERDAY
Alberta Pnp Inland (6322)
AOR- 2 September 2020
BILL- 9 October 2020
Biometric submit- 2 November 2020
2 weeks ago called to IRCC they said everything is passed wait for email.
Congrats. Your VO please.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I received my GCMS Notes from GetGCMS today and the details are as shown below:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

That's great. To make sure it's passed by an officer look in the Notes section for officer review, most files will have this if passed by an officer.

Reactions: sibhi8

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@caipsnotes - Thanks! Will order from CBSA as well. but would they show anything different / updated, assuming my biometrics aren't yet completed?
Both IRCC and CBSA use the same GCMS system but redactions can vary between the two agencies. IRCC and CBSA both do not disclose certain information that could be injurious to Canada's security or economy, federal-provincial relations and international affairs. In some cases IRCC will withhold certain types of information but CBSA will disclose the exact same information. Example; Security screening details are always redacted in files from IRCC. However, in most files from CBSA security screening details are not redacted.

To learn more about redaction see http://bit.ly/2LeDe9l

PR_Profile_01

Mar 16, 2020
Thanks! @PR_Profile_01 - Follow up query - what makes you say file has processed at NDVO too? any way to contact them?
@RChopra

I called IRCC yesterday and got to know that my application is moved to NDVO. Saw your post right below mine and your application being currently at NDVO too. That's what I meant. Sorry if I confused you.

Regarding contacting NDVO - as @legalfalcon mentioned in their answer, I would just send a normal Web Form query regarding the status. Apart from that, there is a NDVO specific web form https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=New Delhi.

Reactions: legalfalcon

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
COPR YESTERDAY
Alberta Pnp Inland (6322)
AOR- 2 September 2020
BILL- 9 October 2020
Biometric submit- 2 November 2020
2 weeks ago called to IRCC they said everything is passed wait for email.
Congrats!! Do you know if PNP is in general faster than CEC?

student888

Jun 13, 2019
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes you guys seem pretty knowledgeable around here would you please be able to clarify this question for me?

Sorry if this is not the right place for this query but no one has been able to help on the pre ITA thread. I figured people who have submitted their application could help.

I have a question on how to fill the education section in the express entry profile. I got my bachelors degree which IQAS evaluated as a 4 year degree. But it took me 5.5 years to get it because I transferred and attended 3 different universities.
I studied for 1 year at university A, then 1 year at university B and then finally transferred to university C - where I studied for 3.5 years and obtained my bachelor’s degree. So I spent 5.5 years in total for my university studies. The degree is evaluated as being a 4 year bachelor’s degree awarded by university C. The transferred credit allowed me to complete my degree faster at university C.
I don’t know how to fill the education section. I figured I would only include University C since that’s the one that awarded me my degree and the one for which I’m getting points. When I write the dates for which I attended University C it comes out to 3.5 years. I’m unsure if I should write 3 years or 4 years for the number of complete/full academic years because my transcript shows 7 semesters of University C + 4 semesters of transfer credits from previous universities.
Could someone please help me?