Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Is anyone having troubles signing into IRCC website? It is showing me a 502 Error!
i was able to sign in and complete the security steps but when I click on the application link I get the 500 error. Might be due to the biometric online appointment which started today

Reactions: Amr87

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
FSW-inland
ITA Sep 02 2020
AOR Sep 19 2020
Eligibility passed
Med passed Oct 27
BIL not required( refunded)
Background change: firstly was we are processing your check and now changed to “my application is in progress and will let you know when they start
Criminality and security not started yet.
Not sure which stage I am untill now. Any one in the same timeline? Recent updates? Any COPR issued for this pool candidate?
thanks and good luck for everyone
Same here. Security not started. AOR 5th September 2020

Reactions: Pgill2609

AmalDreams

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
My AOR was 18th September
I was biometric exempt and they said that the fee will be refunded once the application is processed.
The biometrics part still shows we do not need your fingerprints...
But the biometric information is updated on the file.
Currently I am in IP1,and i raised a webform before IP1 in which they said that your application currently meets the eligibility requirements.

My biometric fees was refunded last week. What could it mean?

Doze

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Hi Everyone ,

Just got an email from cic saying the following "You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxxx
"

It's already 2 years as I'm a permanent resident.

System glitch?

Reactions: Pgill2609

Tolaaaa

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Hi Everyone ,

Just got an email from cic saying the following "You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxxx
"

It's already 2 years as I'm a permanent resident.

System glitch?
You mean you are a permanent resident already?

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
My AOR was 18th September
I was biometric exempt and they said that the fee will be refunded once the application is processed.
The biometrics part still shows we do not need your fingerprints...
But the biometric information is updated on the file.
Currently I am in IP1,and i raised a webform before IP1 in which they said that your application currently meets the eligibility requirements.

My biometric fees was refunded last week. What could it mean?
Are you cec?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Received an email from CIC saying

We're still working on your application

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

Any one knows what this means

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
received the email twice and not able to sign in my accnt..
same here I did try to login goes to the home page or gives an error access denied agents profile not found. Something for sure is wrong from cic end

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
Received an email from CIC saying

We're still working on your application

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

Any one knows what this means
I received this email 3 times :D. it seems like it was sent to everyone on the system.

Nayosh

Aug 7, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received the below email from cic and I am unable to login and see my status as the website is redirecting me to the home page or showing err 502. Can anyone help with this?

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
FSW-inland
ITA Sep 02 2020
AOR Sep 19 2020
Eligibility passed
Med passed Oct 27
BIL not required( refunded)
Background change: firstly was we are processing your check and now changed to “my application is in progress and will let you know when they start
Criminality and security not started yet.
Not sure which stage I am untill now. Any one in the same timeline? Recent updates? Any COPR issued for this pool candidate?
thanks and good luck for everyone
Did you got any GU? please let me know your VO. Mine is also same AOR but CEC.