17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Please how long does it take to move to IP2 from IP1. My profile has been showing "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" for more than a month now.

AOR is September 07, 2020

There is no IP or IP1. These are speculations based on your status that you see in your MyCIC account.

All applications go through the following stages:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

R10 or the completeness check is the first stage of the processing, wherein it is verified that your application is complete and all documents are submitted. Filing a complete application is the responsibility of the application, and if a document is missing, a reason and an exemption request should be filed.

If an application is incomplete, it will be rejected. R10 usually happens within 30-45 days of filing your application, around the time when medicals are passed. The exact date will be available in your GCMS notes.

To read more on stages of an application: https://bit.ly/2J1vEgO

To know the processing details, you can send a webform or request your GCMS notes 3-4 months post AOR.

Reactions: OnceMore

Paul Omiks

Oct 28, 2020
Your application is currently being processed at the Canadian visa office in Accra, Ghana.
The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Just got this as reply to my raising CSE webform. What does this mean

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
After completeness check, I see following status message in my application and wondering what does it mean:
------------------
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Latest update:
Review of medical results - October 28, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
------------------

The last message is bothering me because this is present for more than a month now. What does it mean that they are not processing my application presently and will wait for the time line completion date to complete the process and make decisions? Any one on a similar situation?
That's just a standard text. Everyone has it in their account. It doesn't mean anything in terms of timeline.

legalpanda

Aug 1, 2020
applied for visitor visa for my father in August ,biometrics done in October , NO news since then ,anyone else has got passport request? New Delhi visa office ?

jchen2020

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Anyone recently saw a ghost update?

My Timeline:
AOR - Sep.15th
Passed medical - Oct 16th
Biometrics - refunded
Currently status my background check and application are in process.

I saw a ghost update as "updated" two days when I logged in but nothing was changed in my profile. Wonder if it is a good news?

legalpanda

Aug 1, 2020

My Timeline:
AOR - Sep.15th
Biometrics - refunded

I saw a ghost update as "updated" two days when I logged in but nothing was changed in my profile. Wonder if it is a good news?
Which visa you have applied?

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020

My Timeline:
AOR - Sep.15th
Biometrics - refunded

hello there, I saw that you and another couple of applicants here say that their biometrics were refunded, I wonder what does it mean, and how did you know that it happened? Did IRCC deposit the money back into your account? Does getting it refunded has a specific meaning or a purpose?

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Mine got refunded too, that's because the time I submitted the application , I paid for the biometrics for me and my wife but then Cic announced that last 10 years biometrics can be use for PR application, so they have refunded the biometrics and added that biometrics no. to my profile.
how did it happened? I received a letter from CiC that they will be refunding the biometrics, then few days after ..the money got credited to the same account I used in paying the application.

AOR -Sept 5,2020
CEC- Inland

Reactions: Amr87

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Mine got refunded too, that's because the time I submitted the application , I paid for the biometrics for me and my wife but then Cic announced that last 10 years biometrics can be use for PR application, so they have refunded the biometrics and added that biometrics no. to my profile.
how did it happened? I received a letter from CiC that they will be refunding the biometrics, then few days after ..the money got credited to the same account I used in paying the application.

AOR -Sept 5,2020
CEC- Inland
Hey do you know if they started eligibility for you or anyone forsept aor?