+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Tolaaaa

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, I just requested my GCMS notes with GETGCMS today. I have received the mail quoting 35 days and IRCC is obligated to release the information within 30 days.

I wanted to ask you how long it might take for me to receive the notes, considering the Christmas holidays. Pls advise.

Also, a few applicants from Sep AOR have gotten their golden emails (including one from advertising related NOC). Any idea what's happening.?
Wow, I pray i get mine soon as well. My additional document still has we are reviewing the additional document you submitted. I pray everything goes well and I receive my PPR soon. AOR is Sept 8

sibhi8

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Wow, I pray i get mine soon as well. My additional document still has we are reviewing the additional document you submitted. I pray everything goes well and I receive my PPR soon. AOR is Sept 8
The travel restrictions are still in place so even after PPR there is a lot to do. I don't mind waiting for a few months until the pandemic situation has settled down. Good Luck to you..

Sep 13, 2020
Hi All,
My wife and I applied through EE. AOR Sep17, BIL Nov5.
I am moving to Canada on Closed Work Permit on Nov29. My wife will stay back until our application is done, currently waiting to submit biometrics. We found out last week that we are expecting a baby. How will this impact the application? What are the additional steps we need to go through after the baby is born. Thanks in advance!

astarter

Sep 2, 2020
My wife and I have a Canadian job offer and we have gotten work permit already as of last week. Additionally, our AoR date is Sep 24, 2020. So far, it seems we are in IP2 phase with medical passed. Since we had to give biometrics as part of our work permit application in September, are we exempted from biometrics for our PR application? We are unclear on what are the next steps for us in our PR application. Can someone please advise

Tee0001

Mar 29, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-09-2020
Hi Everyone,

I just realized I did not fill the address on my POF in my address history. What's the implication of this? I am really worried

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hi @legalfalcon, I just requested my GCMS notes with GETGCMS today. I have received the mail quoting 35 days and IRCC is obligated to release the information within 30 days.

I wanted to ask you how long it might take for me to receive the notes, considering the Christmas holidays. Pls advise.

Also, a few applicants from Sep AOR have gotten their golden emails (including one from advertising related NOC). Any idea what's happening.?

Hey,

I dont see SEP AOR getting golden emails, where did you checked?

Reactions: samirsam and janaan

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
Hi All,
My wife and I applied through EE. AOR Sep17, BIL Nov5.
I am moving to Canada on Closed Work Permit on Nov29. My wife will stay back until our application is done, currently waiting to submit biometrics. We found out last week that we are expecting a baby. How will this impact the application? What are the additional steps we need to go through after the baby is born. Thanks in advance

According to what I heard, after updating your profile stating your wife is pregnant, your case will be paused till they have medicals for your baby, hence you will a medical exam for your baby. What I am not sure about is when the pause occurs. Are they checking everything and wait for the baby's medical to give out a final decision or do they stop looking at your case the moment you update them.

In case you don't let them know, I believe these 2 scenarios could happen:
1) your baby might not be able to enter Canada
2) if they asked you to redo your medicals (timing issue), that would potentially be a red flag

I am not an immigration lawyer

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020

Why are you not just being patient and wait a few months for an update? It's obvious that you won't get your PR within 3 months!! The estimated processing time is at least 6 months, maybe when you're lucky a bit less!

You are now wasting the time of an immigration consultant to send you your GCMS notes when they could be working on someone's application!

Yekede

Mar 4, 2019
Hi everyone. Please I need your opinion on this. I received BIL 22nd of October. The letter stated my country of birth as my citizenship so I raised a webform to correct this. Meanwhile I provided biometrics on 19th November.
1- I received a new BIL on 23rd of November. The citizenship info was corrected. Will it be a pb since I submitted biometrics before the new BIL
2- after how many days /weeks will my biometric be reflected on my account
Thanks

Reactions: Puttna03

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hi team,

I'm moving to a new address within Toronto, so my question is how to update the address in my PR application which is currently is in progress.
I tried online but it says:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
  • Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
Please suggest the next step?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hi team,

I'm moving to a new address within Toronto, so my question is how to update the address in my PR application which is currently is in progress.
I tried online but it says:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
  • Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
Please suggest the next step?
You can update address via web form or contact the IRCC and they would do it. I had 3-4 address on my profile and they assisted on changing it for me.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.