+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Wow, we have very similar time lines. I'm Not exactly sure when the change happened, but I noticed it last night when I checked around 10pm West African time.
So yours should probably change today or tomorrow.
Cool! Thanks for letting me know, I'll keep checking the page over the next few days.

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hello all,

I got the Biometrics message to get done, unfortunately all the centers have been closed for this service, Does anyone has any idea how to get biometrics done, I also heard one of the service canada agents call you to book an appointment how true it is? anyone has info please reply to this thread/msg

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello all,

I got the Biometrics message to get done, unfortunately all the centers have been closed for this service, Does anyone has any idea how to get biometrics done, I also heard one of the service canada agents call you to book an appointment how true it is? anyone has info please reply to this thread/msg

Thanks
See page 1 of the thread.

atif mehmood

Dec 7, 2017
FWS
Aor 17 sep
MEP 23rd oct
Biometric 26 oct

Recently my background changed to " your application is in process, we will send you a message when we start your background check"

Can any one tell me What stage is this ?

And one more thing, I see there are a lot of people having same timeline as mine and keeping this timeline in mind should we expect that our applications will be processed within six months under this covid situation?

Paul Omiks

Oct 28, 2020
FWS
Aor 17 sep
MEP 23rd oct
Biometric 26 oct

Recently my background changed to " your application is in process, we will send you a message when we start your background check"

Can any one tell me What stage is this ?

And one more thing, I see there are a lot of people having same timeline as mine and keeping this timeline in mind should we expect that our applications will be processed within six months under this covid situation?
We have the same AOR. You are in IP 1 as I was told. Your background would change very soon to they've started background check.

atif mehmood

Dec 7, 2017
We have the same AOR. You are in IP 1 as I was told. Your background would change very soon to they've started background check.
Great, do you think with this timeline we should expect to get our applications processed within 6 months ? I have heard that due to corona it can take 12 months, I don't know if it's true.

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Great, do you think with this timeline we should expect to get our applications processed within 6 months ? I have heard that due to corona it can take 12 months, I don't know if it's true.
It's really hard to tell. My AOR is August, but am following lots of threads. Someone who applied in early August already got PPR. Some people who applied in spring got it too. Other people have been waiting for ages. So it's possible...fingers crossed.

rayyaanr

Aug 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
26-09-2020
Category: FWS
ITA: August 4th
AOR: September 26

There is no update on my application. Any idea how long does it take for an update? I was told there should be something in 45 days. So far there is nothing. Thanks in advance.