Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi again, @legalfalcon. Sorry for this inquiry.

I already saw the status bar on my CIC account last Friday, and got a call from the panel physician’s secretary last Monday for an additional test. However, up to this day, I still haven’t received additional medical test instruction nor BIL. I’m getting a bit worried. Could I kindly have your two cents on this? Thanks!

If your medicals have not yet been transmitted or transmitted later, then they may not have been evaluated. Ask your panel physician when your medicals were transmitted.

If you see the status bar then your application has started processing.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Any idea about accuracy of status bar, it's real time or just programmed with time elapsed since Processing of application started

Tee0001

Mar 29, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-09-2020
Any idea about accuracy of status bar, it's real time or just programmed with time elapsed since Processing of application started
I don't think it's real time, I feel it's automated

gurwindersidhu

Nov 7, 2020
Hey @legalfalcon sorry for this enquiry

im using ircc automated system to check the status of my app. As my agent has access to online account.
My aor 25sept cec inland
In automated system it is not saying anything about the medicals and it is saying that we are processing your background check and do not need your biometrics.
People around my aor has already got their meds done days ago.
Do you think it is normal for system to say that background is being processed and says nothing about medicals.
I checked the previous threads as well, but didn’t find any legitimate answers and i don’t know what happened to those people.
A reply is appreciated thx

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020

im using ircc automated system to check the status of my app. As my agent has access to online account.
My aor 25sept cec inland
In automated system it is not saying anything about the medicals and it is saying that we are processing your background check and do not need your biometrics.
Do you think it is normal for system to say that background is being processed and says nothing about medicals.
I checked the previous threads as well, but didn’t find any legitimate answers and i don’t know what happened to those people.
Hi - Can you please tell me how to use the Automated system to check the application status ? My Attorney has access the online account hence I cant check the status online. Really appreciate your inputs on this topic.

navdeep300

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017

My aor 25sept cec inland
Hi,

I have AOR on 24th Sep, but I also haven't heard anything back. So it's not an issue. The processing is slow.

Thanks

Reactions: gurwindersidhu

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

My aor 25sept cec inland
The automated system only reads the status of your MyCIC account. Since medicals is not a part of the status as such, so it will not indicate anything for it

Better, you ask you consultant or lawyer to give you the date when your medicals passed, or you can send a webform and ask .

Reactions: gurwindersidhu

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ontario
If your medicals have not yet been transmitted or transmitted later, then they may not have been evaluated. Ask your panel physician when your medicals were transmitted.

If medicals are transmitted like 2 weeks after submitting application then it will increase the time by 2 weeks to get it cleared from normal time which is 45 days?
My AOR 26 Sep, medical transmitted 11 Oct

AmalDreams

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020

Status bar just shows time elapsed since AOR i think because mine has been increasing 1% each day.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
1 (888) 242-2100 call on this number , you will need your application number ,just follow the automated system (tracking the status of your application for permanent residency)
Can you please confirm the number. I dialed on this number and got the message " Your call can not be completed , please check the number".
I am in United States , is this number only for the folks in Canada ?

brentmrcs

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Category........
FSW

Thank you for your reply. Highly appreciated, as always! :)

Reactions: legalfalcon

Paul Omiks

Oct 28, 2020
Thank you @Paul Omiks! So my background check currently shows "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"

What stage do you think I am at?
As someone replied me earlier, you are in 1P1.
Mine was showing same thing previously but now it has changed to " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
So just chill and give it a few weeks max, it will change.

Reactions: Tee0001

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
As someone replied me earlier, you are in 1P1.
Mine was showing same thing previously but now it has changed to " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
So just chill and give it a few weeks max, it will change.
I just checked your posts and saw that I have almost the same milestone timelines as you. FSW with AOR Sep 17, MEP Oct 21, BIL Oct 23.

And what I assume is my IP1 was on Nov 6 (background check status changed to ‘We will send you a message’.) But the change back to ‘We are processing your background check’ hasn’t happened in my profile yet. Do you mind sharing when it happened for you?

Paul Omiks

Oct 28, 2020
I just checked your posts and saw that I have almost the same milestone timelines as you. FSW with AOR Sep 17, MEP Oct 21, BIL Oct 23.

And what I assume is my IP1 was on Nov 6 (background check status changed to ‘We will send you a message’.) But the change back to ‘We are processing your background check’ hasn’t happened in my profile yet. Do you mind sharing when it happened for you?
Wow, we have very similar time lines. I'm Not exactly sure when the change happened, but I noticed it last night when I checked around 10pm West African time.
So yours should probably change today or tomorrow.