+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Vipeanesammurasila

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
You are too early in the process. Have patience. It takes 8-10 months to an application to process. The eligibility status will show this until the decision is made and the BGC will change 2-3 times.

The general processing times for all programs have increased. As per the 2019 annual report the average time now is 8-9 months, and this was pre-covid.

<https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/express-entry-year-end-report-2019.html>

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558

Subsequent to this, IRCC also published the evaluation of Express Entry upon the completion of 5 years of express entry in May 2020. A lot of recommendation have been made in it.

Thanks, I was worried as I saw most people around my timelines got their BIL and Medical. but Applications remained still. There is not even a progress bar

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Around a week or so. And thats not true, they do say that we need to wait 6 months,but you can still raise a webform just like you can call them and ask them. They may also give a generic reply sometimes. You can go ahead and try.
But do specify your questions like this:

Is my eligibility passed?
Is my criminality passed?

Good luck!
My AOR is Sep 19th but eligibility is still in progress. My file is also in Sydney, only difference my stream is CEC. It will make difference in timelines. When is the right time to call IRCC to get eligibility status.

Reactions: KuriousMind

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks, I was worried as I saw most people around my timelines got their BIL and Medical. but Applications remained still. There is not even a progress bar
If you don't even have a progress bar, then your application has not even start processing.

brentmrcs

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi
Just passed MEP and received BIL. FSW (O) AOR 24 Sep, Estimated bar- 24% , any idea from where do we know the VO our application is being processed?
Hey! Happy to hear that. I just checked my account and now I have a status bar too, plus my UCI was changed already - CAN first letters were removed.

brentmrcs

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
MEP/BIL -Dint you receive?
None, yet. Although I received a call the other day from the panel physician’s secretary that I need to undergo a few more test just for completion. Med under review according to GCKey account. BIL none.

Paul Omiks

Oct 28, 2020
I just checked my profile now and there has been some changes. I got an ADR on oct 21st which was submitted on Oct 23. Now in additional documents section, it has changed to not applicable from we are reviewing the documents your provided.
Also my background now reads
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. My biometrics has been done since Oct 27th.

What stage is this?

rami_nakouri

Nov 7, 2020
Hi,
FSW-O Egypt
ITA Sep 2, 2020
AOR Sep 13, 2020
MEP/BIL Oct 15, 2020
1st GU Oct 16, 2020
Biometrics done October 20 in VFS Cairo
Oct 27 BG check changed from False IP2 to IP1 and contacted ircc on the same day and came to know that Eligibility passed.

However still stuck at IP1 since then. When do I expect an update in BG check?

Reactions: rabrakha

rami_nakouri

Nov 7, 2020
I just checked my profile now and there has been some changes. I got an ADR on oct 21st which was submitted on Oct 23. Now in additional documents section, it has changed to not applicable from we are reviewing the documents your provided.
Also my background now reads
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. My biometrics has been done since Oct 27th.

What stage is this?
IP1. Probably your eligibility is either passed or recommended pass

jfider

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
hello! anyone here still waiting for MEP/BIL from September AOR? I submitted mine Sep2, received a ghost update on 22 October, but still doesn’t have any changes on account. A bit worried.

Reactions: ZxB

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
CEC
Inland
AOR September 21
November 6 passed the medical exam.
Biometrics passed earlier in 2018 for work permit
Progress bar 26%
Biometric information in the upper right side has been updated, but in Details about your application status Biometrics is still being the same We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
I have not been sent any emails about refund of biometrics fee.

Reactions: ZxB