+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Can someone clarify that in case one forgets to upload any document, does it lead to direct rejection or do they write back asking for the document? Also, if they do ask, does it lead to any major delay?
As far as I think if you miss any mandatory document supporting your eligibility, file outrightly rejected. but current COVID situation changed their approach and they may just give time to upload as long as you mention it letter of explanation..

Suri Raju

Sep 5, 2020
Advice needed:
I have submitted my PR application (CEC inland) and received AOR on 4th Sep 2020. I am currently working in Canada from last 2 years on work permit.

I have made a mistake in my application while answering the question 'Has Candidate applied to IRCC before? ' . I have mistakenly answered it as NO.

I now understand that I should have replied YES and for the next question 'Has the candidate applied for PR before' , I should have replied as NO. After which I should have provided UCI number on my work permit. In other sections I have correctly answered that I am currently working in Canada on Work permit and uploaded the same in documents too. But still I have answered that one question incorrectly.

Kindly let me know if there is any way that I can correct this now. Appreciate your help.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Can someone clarify that in case one forgets to upload any document, does it lead to direct rejection or do they write back asking for the document? Also, if they do ask, does it lead to any major delay?
The answer is YES, if any document is missing without an explanation in LoE, then the application would be rejected at the completeness check (R10 )stage. However, IRCC has now made an exception and has made a policy not to reject any application for missing document. IRCC will give 90 additional days to submit the document.

It exactly states:

If a new application is missing supporting documentation (associated fees are required), the applicant should include an explanation with their application that they are affected by the service disruptions as a result of the novel coronavirus. The application may then be promoted and reviewed in 90 days.
For more details, see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Advice needed:
I have submitted my PR application (CEC inland) and received AOR on 4th Sep 2020. I am currently working in Canada from last 2 years on work permit.

I have made a mistake in my application while answering the question 'Has Candidate applied to IRCC before? ' . I have mistakenly answered it as NO.

I now understand that I should have replied YES and for the next question 'Has the candidate applied for PR before' , I should have replied as NO. After which I should have provided UCI number on my work permit. In other sections I have correctly answered that I am currently working in Canada on Work permit and uploaded the same in documents too. But still I have answered that one question incorrectly.

Kindly let me know if there is any way that I can correct this now. Appreciate your help.
Send a webform and inform IRCC.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hi all
I submitted file today
SINP nomination june 25
ITA JULY 22
AOR SEPT 14
SINP PNP stream
citizenship INDIA

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Advice needed:

Not to worry, use the web form to explain the situation to IRCC. Then after some time request your Gcms Notes (for free, since inland) to see the activity on your application. All the best.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Send it proactively. See more info here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

Application intake
Intake of new permanent residence applications will continue. Files that are incomplete due to unavailable documents will be retained in the system and reviewed in 90 days.

New, complete permanent residence applications under section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) will be processed as per normal procedures while taking into consideration the additional processing guidance outlined in these instructions.

If a new application is missing supporting documentation (associated fees are required), the applicant should include an explanation with their application that they are affected by the service disruptions as a result of the novel coronavirus. The application may then be promoted and reviewed in 90 days.

New applications should be promoted in the order they were received, and the org ID should be associated with them when the applicant self-identifies. If the application is still incomplete in 90 days, officers should request the missing documents with an additional 90-day deadline.

Applications found to be incomplete with no explanation provided, or for reasons unrelated to the disruption of services associated with impacts of the novel coronavirus, may be rejected as per section R10, and all fees associated with the application should be refunded to the applicant. The reason for rejection should be unrelated to the disruption of services.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all
I submitted file today
SINP nomination june 25
ITA JULY 22
AOR SEPT 14
SINP PNP stream
citizenship INDIA
All the best for your application!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Any new September AoRs or progress?

radio44u

Oct 18, 2018
ITA Aug 19
AOR Sept 12
Pnp outland
medicals upfront
My application was submitted by my consultant and after submission of file i received an email. Can you please confirm me that is that mail is for acknowledgment of reciept?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
ITA Aug 19
AOR Sept 12
Pnp outland
medicals upfront
My application was submitted by my consultant and after submission of file i received an email. Can you please confirm me that is that mail is for acknowledgment of reciept?
After you submit the application, you receive an email confirmation, this is called the AoR, Acknowledgement of Receipt.