+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

LebOttawa

Apr 6, 2022
You can post your questions here.
- Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps. If a section does not apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form
- Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate - Lebanon

in our original documentation we've supplied the schedule and police record for the past ten years only, basically being put in my country with the same job and only few trips for vacations and seminars, none of them more than 6 months, here lies the confusion are we now being asked to supply police records since the age of 18? why is my country at the end of the second request? if so the 30 days time limit is not enough

@legalfalcon i would appreciate your advice, thank you

Last edited:

#EEC

May 19, 2019
- Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps. If a section does not apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form
- Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate - Lebanon

in our original documentation we've supplied the schedule and police record for the past ten years only, basically being put in my country with the same job and only few trips for vacations and seminars, none of them more than 6 months, here lies the confusion are we now being asked to supply police records since the age of 18? and if so why is my country at the end of the second request? if so the 30 days time limit is not enough
Regarding 18yeard and last 10 year confusion,u have to prove information for period which is most recent.in simple words if ur age is more than 28 years than for last 10 years if lest than 28 years than from the age of 18 years....
Regarding PCC ,have you to provide PCC for each country where u stayed more than 6months in one stretch in last 10 years/age of 18 years(again which ever is most recent)
I think u must have stayed in Lebanon for 6 month in last 10 years thts y they asked

Reactions: LebOttawa

jchen2020

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hi all, i was asked two weeks ago by CIC to submit a Schedule A. My AOR was Sep-20.
I submitted the filled Schedule A last week and now my application shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement".

Is that normal? I wonder if thats related to the fact that I got promoted last week on my job and now my job title is different from what my employement letter says in the original application.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Hi all, i was asked two weeks ago by CIC to submit a Schedule A. My AOR was Sep-20.
I submitted the filled Schedule A last week and now my application shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement".

Is that normal? I wonder if thats related to the fact that I got promoted last week on my job and now my job title is different from what my employement letter says in the original application.
Do you mean your Background Check status changed to "We are processing your background check... "? Eligibility status never changes from "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement" until you get approved. Highly unlikely your promotion has anything to do with status changes.

jchen2020

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hi all, sorry to bother you. I have received a "ready for your visa" email from CIC today. There are two options, (i) submit passport or (ii) submit a photocopy of passport if dont need a visa. I have a tourist visa (valid until 2030). Do I still need to submit the physical passport?

Reactions: VVV62

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Hi all, sorry to bother you. I have received a "ready for your visa" email from CIC today. There are two options, (i) submit passport or (ii) submit a photocopy of passport if dont need a visa. I have a tourist visa (valid until 2030). Do I still need to submit the physical passport?
Read through that section again. Your passport is not from a visa exempt country right?

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
What advice u need
We are 3 applicants (2 adults + 1 child) and have received 3 AWB while raising VFS webform. But the courier guy collected only 1 passport (of my child) as he not received any instructions from VFS for other two AWB.

I called VFS to enquire about the same but they said about having no information on this and told to send an email on passportsubmission. Just concerned if any such case happened with someone !! And what shall I do other than waiting

#EEC

May 19, 2019
We are 3 applicants (2 adults + 1 child) and have received 3 AWB while raising VFS webform. But the courier guy collected only 1 passport (of my child) as he not received any instructions from VFS for other two AWB.

I called VFS to enquire about the same but they said about having no information on this and told to send an email on passportsubmission. Just concerned if any such case happened with someone !! And what shall I do other than waiting
This is weird....you should visit near by bluedart office,share ur AWB n they will accept ur package after confirming ur AWB or call bluedart customer care.this is bluedart error not VFS,so VFS will not be of much help

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
@legalfalcon I got my RFV but they asked me to submit my passport in NY but Now I live in india and I have notified about my change of address but seems like they didn't change it ,i have again send them webform but got a generic response
Do I have to send passport to nearest VAC or wait for ircc to respond?
I have only 29 days left.

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015

Hi SANDEEP, its very easy... just put your AWB number on the Blue Dart tracking it will give you the Office or location from where the pickup has been arranged... You can go there personally and hand over and make sure the AWB number is same before they take your other 2 courier packs

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Finally.

AOR Sep 24th 2020, FSW Outland.

Got the email request for photos and copy of passport for COPR.
CPC-Ottawa.
Congrats Hansgroeh, have you received only the mail or also an attachment... Just checking as I have just received a mail for PPR

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Guys, seems like everyone in Sep 2020 have gotten their PPRs. Congratulations!!

Is there anyone who hasn't? Cuz I haven't