+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
My BG status changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." after 2nd Ghost update.

I came to know that this is not common and most of the applicants BG status wont change as per above. I guess, this indicates the file moved to a different VO.

Appreciate if anyone can provide details on this

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Pls need your expert advise.

I got my GCMS today and found that infosharing of my wife for all partners it is NRT except NZL which is mentioned SENT PARTNER. What that means.

And Is this the reason that infosharing is still in progress. If yes, than what I shall do as it is pending since Nov'20. Please suggest
Sent Partner only indicates that some info was transmitted. If there is nothing to be concerned about, just give it some time and it will be passed. There is nothing you can do except waiting. However, make sure that there is nothing in your records pertaining to NZ that you have not declared or disclosed.

star_juu

Sep 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all, I am FSW and received AOR in Sep-2020. I got a letter from CIC last week requesting me to fill a IMM5669 Schedule A letter.

I have been working on my process on my own since the beginning (no immigration counsel) so you must understand I am confused all the time. I have some questions regarding how to fill the IMM5669 form and would really appreciate any help. Thank you so much in advance:

1) No.7 Education.
- This table is requesting me to fill in all the education information since High School. I went to school in a country that has very different education system compared to Canada. For us, primary school is 6 years, junior high school 3 years, and high school 3 years. In this form, there is no option to put in the years for junior high school, so I assume I can account junior high school together with primary school and put in 9 years?
- Also I transfered between two schools in high school year (so I stayed in the first school for a year and the second school for 2 years). Would that be a program? Cuz one of the column is asking "type of certificate", obvisouly I didnt have certificate in the first high school.

2) No.8 Personal History.
- if there is not enough rows to put in my experience for the last 10 years, what can I do? Can I attach an annex with complete table?
- I got promoted and transfered to a different team last year. The job title is different from my title when I applied for FSW. Should I write a LOE to explain this?
- I went to college between 2011-2015. Does it require me to separate each semester and each summer/spring break? Or can I just put 2012-2015 (collge) in a single row?

3) Address
- Honestly, its been almost 2 years since I submitted the original doc. I moved around a lot and I didnt keep perfect track of where I lived. Do you guys remember whether we were asked to put in last 10 years' address in the original application? If so, if the information I filled in this IMM5669 is slightly different (cities for example) from the original application, is that gonna be a big problem?
The form states at the front that if there is not enough space for your information it’s okay to attach additional pages. Make sure to put your name at the top, name of form, and the question number it pertains to. I’d recommend formatting a table similar to the original form so it’s easy for the agent to review.

1) yeah that’s fine but I’m my case since I had to Attach an additional page anyway I ended up including my own count of primary/junior/high school/university/post grad years.
1a) it’s still high school. They’ll understand that you transferred school and only received one certificate upon completion from the last school. Just put the correct ranges
2) I don’t think the personal history calls for mentioning of a new position. You can just put something like “Full time employment” or “working” and include the name of the company in the last column. But if it makes you feel better just include a note stating you got promoted.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Today I received email labelled as Passport request,it mentions my name,UCI, Application number, email address. followed by standard wording/instructions which is common for all PPR...
When I logged into my account with GC key,there was no changes,it is same as earlier.
Is this normal, don't know y but I doubt this email as PPR should be in the form of PDF Letter but it's simple email and no PDF is attached.
Kindly guide on what to do...

Reactions: VVV62

Ojuju

Mar 13, 2022
Today I received email labelled as Passport request,it mentions my name,UCI, Application number, email address. followed by standard wording/instructions which is common for all PPR...
When I logged into my account with GC key,there was no changes,it is same as earlier.
Is this normal, don't know y but I doubt this email as PPR should be in the form of PDF Letter but it's simple email and no PDF is attached.
I think you got the RFV email. Seen people get that, print out the email and treat as your PPR when sending to VO for COPR.
CONGRATS!!

Reactions: VVV62 and #EEC

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Discussed issue with immigration consultant,he says it legit. According to him Just print this email n use as PPR... hope so it works..

follow

Aug 5, 2020
Hello all,

Received today some email from CPC-O having as a subject "Ready for visa". I guess it works as PPR even if my status in EE portal didn't change.

Below my timeline for info:

FSW-O - AOR: 6 Sept 2020 - COR: UAE - PP: FR
Medical - End of September 2020
Connection lost ... Please wait.
Medical validated again without any visit: 18 March 2022
ADR asking for POF and Schedule A: 22 March 2022
Submission of ADR: 23 March 2022
PPR like Email : 5 April 2022

No any ghost update apart from 22nd March.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Hello all,

Received today some email from CPC-O having as a subject "Ready for visa". I guess it works as PPR even if my status in EE portal didn't change.

The mail is indeed PPR. Congratulations!

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hello all,

Did you got any PDF Letter or it was simple email,for me also no change in EE portal.i think it will change after visa is stamped/counterfoil generated

LebOttawa

Apr 6, 2022
Hello everyone, long time lurker here, thank you for the efforts and information, Sept 2020 AOR for a long time our status was security check not started

We have finally received an email from the officer with a few requests but the wording is a bit confusing

@legalfalcon is it ok to post those requests here for some advice or is it not allowed?

Last edited:

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Hello everyone, long time lurker here, thank you for the efforts and information, Sept 2020 AOR for a long time our status was security check not started

We have finally received an email from the officer with a few requests but the wording is a bit confusing

@legalfalcon is it ok to post those requests here for some advice or is it not allowed?
You can post your questions here.