+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hi all! I received an email yesterday from the government about a new PR confirmation portal and was asked to upload my photo for my PR card. I'm not quite sure with all the process since my lawyer did everything on behalf of me. My application was estimated to be completed on March but it came out so early unexpectedly. So, I just wanted to share this for people with Sept. AOR

Category: CEC (Inland)
AOR: Sept. 16 2020
BIL: Oct. 28 2020
Biometrics call: Nov. 10 2020
This is really fast, my AOR is Sept. 05.

Congrats, so happy for you!

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hi all! I received an email yesterday from the government about a new PR confirmation portal and was asked to upload my photo for my PR card. I'm not quite sure with all the process since my lawyer did everything on behalf of me. My application was estimated to be completed on March but it came out so early unexpectedly. So, I just wanted to share this for people with Sept. AOR

What's your vo office

harsha0199

Aug 31, 2017
Cec Inland
AOR: Sept 6

Biometrics: received

Called IRCC today ( Dec 16 ), agent confirmed that my criminality had passed.
- eligibility & security had not started yet.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Cec Inland
AOR: Sept 6

Biometrics: received

Called IRCC today ( Dec 16 ), agent confirmed that my criminality had passed.
- eligibility & security had not started yet.
Is your vo office ottawa

Dec 13, 2020
CEC applicant inland
ITA - 23rd June 2020
AOR - 9th September 2020
Medical passed - 26th October 2020
Biometric Pass - 23rd November 2020 - updated same day on profile
Criminality - Passed - ( As per CIC agent)
Security Clearance and Eligibility - not started (As per CIC agent)
VO CPC - Vancouver
Waiting for an update

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020

Awesome congrats

sibhi8

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
FSW Outland
AOR: Sept 11
MED/BIL: Oct 10
I did my biometrics on the October 12, then my biometrics section displayed "We need your finger prints to process your application. Check your messages below for details". However, the date which I performed my biometrics (October 12, 2020) was reflected in my account and also the expiry date shows October 12, 2030. I then received an ADR to submit my "proof of biometrics" on December 09 which I sent through webform to IRCC. Afterwards my biometrics section displayed "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details".

Can anyone ascertain what stage or what is happening to my application? It seems apart from medicals passed, no further progress has been made. IRCC requesting for proof of biometrics, does it signal that I have passed eligibility or security? Please someone help......
Contact your VAC where you gave your biometrics and get a written confirmation from them that your biometrics have been transmitted. My AOR is same as yours and we appear to be in the same stage. Your BGC would begin after IRCC receives your biometrics and your eligibility is likely in progress at this point. If you don't mind, when did you pass your your medicals?

Debonna

Dec 16, 2020
Contact your VAC where you gave your biometrics and get a written confirmation from them that your biometrics have been transmitted. My AOR is same as yours and we appear to be in the same stage. Your BGC would begin after IRCC receives your biometrics and your eligibility is likely in progress at this point. If you don't mind, when did you pass your your medicals?
I passed my medicals on October 10. I contacted the VFS center and they told me to contact Candian embassy. I'm so confused.

JayH

Jul 22, 2020
Ask on Nov.25 :

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ask Today:

• our application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Does anyone know what's different between security background and criminal background ??

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Yes, we share same timeline and also LoveYVR have similar status (Criminality: Passed, others not started) like we have. I have read many threads and most of them saying Ottawa is having huge backlogs and burden, so I'm guessing that's the reason it is taking time.
I am in the same boat, inland, not sure about VO, mid Sept AOR, medical passed, absolutely no movement :confused: Somehow outland applications get processed faster, its as if there is no benefit to being in Canada and applying!!

Reactions: __rsingh__

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
I am in the same boat, inland, not sure about VO, mid Sept AOR, medical passed, absolutely no movement :confused: Somehow outland applications get processed faster, its as if there is no benefit to being in Canada and applying!!
Outland applications usually get processed by a VO in their own country, which is typically way faster as they don't have as many applicants!