Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Got my COPR yesterday.

Here is my timeline;
AOR: Sept 04, 2020
Biometrics/Medical Passed/RCMP Requested: Oct 22, 2020
RCMP Submitted: Nov 06, 2020
Biometrics Completed: Nov 17,2020
1st GU: April 10, 2021 (All stages Passed)
Portal Email: April 23, 2021 (replied same day)
Portal Credentials: April 24, 2021 (uploaded photo and filled current address same day)
COPR received in Portal: April 26, 2021

Good Luck Everyone!!
Cec?

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
my AOR was of 25th sep 2019, my medical was passed in November. after that no update, yesterday received biometric letter. I provided biometric yesterday on same day , today again received letter for medical redo for my wife and mentioned it has to be done in 30 days, but no appointment is available before june. what can be done, I provided my wife medical upfront dont know why they are asking again to be done. is anyone else faced same issue.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
The unfortunate part is that IRCC has categorized 3rd party GCMS providers into tiers when it comes to extensions.

As a result some 3rd parties will fairly consistently receive 90 days extensions when you get gcms while others receive 60 day extensions if and when extensions are taken

These actions of IRCC were revealed in response to an ATIP request and are an undisputed fact.

When you receive your GCMS file that you requested way back in February it will only capture updates around then only. Any update to your file after the request date + 2 weeks will not be on the GCMS file.
O boy, now that is a matter of concern. Can I request GETGCMS to transmit me GCMS set on which Mar, April & May details are also in it?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
my AOR was of 25th sep 2019, my medical was passed in November. after that no update, yesterday received biometric letter. I provided biometric yesterday on same day , today again received letter for medical redo for my wife and mentioned it has to be done in 30 days, but no appointment is available before june. what can be done, I provided my wife medical upfront dont know why they are asking again to be done. is anyone else faced same issue.
As per my knowledge Medical is valid only for one year, as you last submitted in Nov. 2019 and it was expired in Nov 2020. But why they asked only for your wife? Is she primary applicant? Although It is good sign that they demanded it, after all they are working on your file.

Are you inland or outland?

tahashanouha

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
28-09-2020
I've been lurking on this thread for a while now. And I finally decided to join in on the conversation.

FSW-O here.
AOR September 28.

You guys think we will manage to even get a COPR in 2021? My anxiety has been ramping up a lot. And being in the country I'm in does not help me at all.

Any hope would be great right about now

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I've been lurking on this thread for a while now. And I finally decided to join in on the conversation.

FSW-O here.
AOR September 28.

You guys think we will manage to even get a COPR in 2021? My anxiety has been ramping up a lot. And being in the country I'm in does not help me at all.

Any hope would be great right about now
With the way things are, 2022 Q2 will be time for FSW and PNP outlanders for Sept 2020 AOR .. Not pessimistic but realistic, and you can't look away to the other side of the wall

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
O boy, now that is a matter of concern. Can I request GETGCMS to transmit me GCMS set on which Mar, April & May details are also in it?
It's definitely a big concern when you get gcms.

Since the Gcms Notes are usually generated within 2 weeks of being requested from IRCC all updates will be from then. Any updates after that will need to made in a separate request and for that CBSA is a much better option.

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
As per my knowledge Medical is valid only for one year, as you last submitted in Nov. 2019 and it was expired in Nov 2020. But why they asked only for your wife? Is she primary applicant? Although It is good sign that they demanded it, after all they are working on your file.

Are you inland or outland?

in nov they asked my RCMP, my wife was pregnant when we submitted the file. had x-ray after delivery, we both are inland. now we have to go through whole medical exam, the main problem is there is no date available before June and they need in 30 days

Reactions: binder1232