Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
@legalfalcon
Just got my GCMS notes from getgcms.com
could you please help me understand the notes and tell me if my application has progressed?

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: xxxxxxxxxx REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 478 CRS SCORE: 481 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: xxxxx Rep Info: xxxxxx Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES--------------------------------------------------------------------- Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master’s Degree Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant United Kingdom police certificate: Provided-NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE------------------------------------------------------------------- Applicant’s age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

-----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Enquiry

Risingstar13

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
@legalfalcon
could you please help me understand the notes and tell me if my application has progressed?

ASSESSMENTS

HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: xxxxxxxxxx REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 478 CRS SCORE: 481 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: xxxxx Rep Info: xxxxxx Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES--------------------------------------------------------------------- Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master’s Degree Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant United Kingdom police certificate: Provided-NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE------------------------------------------------------------------- Applicant’s age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

How long did it take for gms notes to come ? Did u order CBSA or ircc note

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

ASSESSMENTS

HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

If this the only note you have?

This is your R10 note or the complete ness check.

After this there will be a detailed more elaborate eligibility note which will have all the CRS calculations and reference to your job duties by an analyst or assistant.

That note (recommendation) will be reviewed by an officer who will make a final determination on your eligibility.

See #4,004

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks Legal Falcon for your response.
sharing the detailed notes with you. Please guide.
NOTES
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/11/19 13:58:46 Created By. xxxxxx
Updated Date: 2020/11/19 13:58:55 Updated By. xxxxxx
Restricted: No Label' EE Eligibility
Office' Centralized Intake Office Text
A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2020-09-24 xxxxxx PA: Harjit, Singh - EE FSW
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
MI3 A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 70 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 481 CRS points minimum score for round: 478 CRS score at application (APR): 481 Total CRS Points Assessed: 481 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "xxxxxxx, edoc# 3923" & "ccccccccccc, edoc# 29382389" & "zzzzzzzzzz, edoc# 12334" & "zzzzzzzzzzz edoc# 23223982"
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application
FAMILY
COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: AII valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: AII valid for 6 months or more
WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-09-24 Primary Occupation: NOC 4163 Business development officers and

User ID/ID utilisateur RJ26079
Time Generated / Heure d’exécution' 09:41'41 (EDT/HAE) Date Generated / Date d’exécution. 2021-03-31

GCMS/SMGC
Page 113 of/de 117

marketing researchers and consultants EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Logistics and Supply Chain Management 2015-06 to 2015-11 - MARKETING EXECUTIVE (NOC: 4163) - at xxxx- eDoc# 393577969 - Letter dated 2020-07-21 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of INR xxxxxx/Yr - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 years and 6 months. CRS Foreign Work: 0 years and 6 months. 2015-12 to 2016-09 - MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (NOC: 4163) - at xxxxxxxx - eDoc# 393581976 - Letter dated

2020-09-04 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of INR xxxxxx /Yr - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 years and 10 months. CRS Foreign Work: 0 years and 10 months. 2016-09 to 2017-11 - MARKETING COORDINATOR (NOC: 4163) - at xxxxxxxxxx - eDoc# 393581976 - Letter dated

2020-09-04 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of INR xxxxxxx/Yr - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 3 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 3 months. 2017-12 to 2018-09 - ASSISTANT MANAGER (NOC: 4163) - at xxxxxxxxx - eDoc# *93582172 - Letter dated 2020-07-23 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of INR xxxxxx/Yr - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 years and 10 months. CRS Foreign Work: 0 years and 10 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

WORK

EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $15,000 as per ICICI Bank statement at 2020-09-18; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 960

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2020/11/06 20:47:51 Created By.

Updated Date: 2020/11/06 20:48:01 Updated By.

Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility

Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: xxxxxx REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 478 CRS SCORE: 481 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: Rxxxxxx Rep Info: Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES--------------------------------------------------------------------- Principal Applicant

English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master’s Degree Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE-----

Primary Applicant United Kingdom police certificate: Provided-NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE------------------------------------------------------------------- Applicant’s age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

The note 1 is your eligibility note and as that your eligibility is recommended passed. Just wait for a final determination by an officer. and the your security should be initiated.

To read on security, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Called IRCC and the agent told me everything is completed, But still no approval status or COPR. Asked me to wait for it.

CEC applicant from India
AOR
- 2nd September 2020
Visa office - OTTAWA
Review of eligibility - Passed as the agent said (not shown online)
Review of medical results -21st Oct 2020, passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents -We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview.
Biometrics: 22nd March 2021 Completed
Background check: Completed as the agent told me criminality and security has been compeleted (not shown online)

Final decision: Application is still open and In progress

Waiting for final approval.

@legalfalcon Any idea how much time it might time for the COPR?
Hey bro,
Are u Cec outland candidate? My Aor is same as urs and outland as well but i called agent yesterday and he told me my eligibility is still in progess. So its same status from January.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Today when I logged in my CIC A/c it said APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED, but after that it came back to SUBMITTED. What that will be ? @legalfalcon

My application status looks like this

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 17, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any response in this matter will be highly appreciated.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Today when I logged in my CIC A/c it said APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED, but after that it came back to SUBMITTED. What that will be ? @legalfalcon

My application status looks like this

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 17, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any response in this matter will be highly appreciated.
What you saw is colloquially referred to as ghost update, when you see that an update has happened, but there is no change in your status.

This just indicates that there has been a movement in your application, which can be a insignificant one or a major one. You would not know what triggered it unless you see your GCMS notes with the exact date or call IRCC to find.

This is normal and most applicants will see 5-7 such ghost updates during the processing.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
What you saw is colloquially referred to as ghost update, when you see that an update has happened, but there is no change in your status.

This just indicates that there has been a movement in your application, which can be a insignificant one or a major one. You would not know what triggered it unless you see your GCMS notes with the exact date or call IRCC to find.

This is normal and most applicants will see 5-7 such ghost updates during the processing.
Done Sir, thank you.

I have applied for GCMS on Feb 11, 21 but got a reply from GETGCMS that due to Covid-19 there will be a delay to transmit my GCMS, wait for 90 days.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Done Sir, thank you.

I have applied for GCMS on Feb 11, 21 but got a reply from GETGCMS that due to Covid-19 there will be a delay to transmit my GCMS, wait for 90 days.
Unfortunately, IRCC has been experiencing delays. However, lately, starting March most notes are being released within the 30-35 days time frame.

You can instead request your GCMS notes from CBSA, which is more responsive and at the same price. see https://bit.ly/3sfI7hT