N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 9, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • November 26, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My AOR is 25th sep 2020. I got my GCMS notes as well but there is also nothing. no update after 26th November. I didn't get Biometric request either. I dont know what these guyss are doing with my file :(
Did you give biometric for any of your previous application in last 10 years. If yes then you will get a refund that means your appliction is approved and ready to go.

Tee0001

Mar 29, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-09-2020
Review of eligibility
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Not applicable.
Interview
Biometrics
  • October 16, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
@legalfalcon, Kindly advise. My profile has been on IP1 since October. AOR is September 7th, 2020

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Review of eligibility
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Not applicable.
Interview
Biometrics
  • October 16, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision
@legalfalcon, Kindly advise. My profile has been on IP1 since October. AOR is September 7th, 2020
There is nothing as IP1 or IP2. All applications go through the following stages:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

In the MyCIC account, the review of eligibility will remain in progress until a decision is made.

However, you should send a webform and ask about the status of your application. https://bit.ly/3rTHHgN

You can also call IRCC or request your GCMS notes.

By this time, your eligibility should have been passed.

Reactions: Tee0001

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Yes, mine was the same too but the status updates were given by the rep when I called IRCC on 18th March 2021. My application did not have any updates other than Medicals passed until I received the COPR. All the best!. Hope you get the COPR soon.
Hope so. It's been such a long wait.

Noor_10

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Sept 1 AOR (CEC inland). Got two ghost updates yesterday and today. Talked to an agent yesterday and got to know that nothing had changed as of yesterday. I’ll call them again today. Hoping to hear some positive news about my Eligibility status.
Hey did you call today?

Ahm@d

Aug 25, 2019
Need help guys. Applied on 1st September. Medical updated 23rd February. 2 ghost updates since then. Received an email about 3 weeks ago, that my new LOA has been received. What should I do. Should I call them. And if yes, then kindly tell me how to contact them. Thanks

Viraj2020

Sep 23, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I had raised a web form on 18th March to ask about my application status since my 6month period expired on 17th March! This is the response I got today:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

is this the reply that I should have received?
I don’t know what to understand further. Should I ask for gcms notes?
thanks a lot for your help!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @legalfalcon
I had raised a web form on 18th March to ask about my application status since my 6month period expired on 17th March! This is the response I got today:

Good day,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

On average and before the pandemic applications took > 6 months, see the latest stats available below; these days they are taking longer so the the 6 month mark is not very relevant. The response you received is a generic template based response, you can try again and be specific about the stages of the application you are looking to receive an update for. Otherwise you can also request Gcms Notes, however keep in mind that it's almost as good as coin toss whether you will receive your GCMS file in 30 days or if it's going to take far longer (Some/one GCMS provider has disproportionately been receiving 90 day extensions, so beware from where you request).

The unfortunate part is that IRCC has categorized 3rd party GCMS providers into tiers when it comes to extensions.

As a result some 3rd parties will fairly consistently receive 90 days extensions when you get gcms while others receive 60 day extensions if and when extensions are taken

These actions of IRCC were revealed in response to an ATIP request and are an undisputed fact.

CBSA on other hand has a better track; review this detailed comparison for requesting Gcms Notes from IRCC vs CBSA https://bit.ly/34nuJPu

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?

Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020 Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.
  • Source

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Good day,

This is a generic response. No need to be concerned. Also the progress bar only shows time elapsed and not the actual processing details of the application.
The response will also depend on what you asked in the first place.

You should specifically ask for the status of your eligibility, criminality, and security. To read on webform responses see https://bit.ly/3fQPslm

If you have crossed 6 months, you should consider requesting GCMS GCMS notes. Lately IRCC has been facing delays, instead you can request GCMS notes from CBSA. The process is the same.

See https://bit.ly/3sUV1D3

Hope this helps!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......