himani.maanu

Feb 20, 2021
Express Entry
FSW Outland
CRS - 475
AOR - 25 September 2020
Medical - 13 November 2020
Biometrics - 11 February 2021

Please let me know after how many days after submitting biometrics I can expect to receive PPR ?

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Express Entry
FSW Outland
CRS - 475
AOR - 25 September 2020
Medical - 13 November 2020
Biometrics - 11 February 2021

Please let me know after how many days after submitting biometrics I can expect to receive PPR ?
Between few days to few years. Now it’s very hard to assume - Covid times.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I did, on Feb 12. No changes to my status.

On the second page under "APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT" section, I have an "Assigned To" field, but the value is RC-9515, which from my understanding refers to CPC-Ottawa, not any specific person.
Oh, that is different from me, I guess you should be OK since you are with Ottawa.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
I want to request for GCMS notes, found different websites, which one is the trusted one tried by you?
https://gcmsnotes.com/order-details/
https://www.getgcms.com/
I used gcmsnotes.com to order CBSA GCMS notes. The whole process was very smooth and I got the notes earlier than expected (however this has more to do with luck than which service you use I think). I liked their option of using e-sign for consent form (since I didn't have to print anything out), not sure if others have that option.

Reactions: FARR2091

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I used gcmsnotes.com to order CBSA GCMS notes. The whole process was very smooth and I got the notes earlier than expected (however this has more to do with luck than which service you use I think). I liked their option of using e-sign for consent form (since I didn't have to print anything out), not sure if others have that option.
How much time did it take for the gcms notes to reach you? Did you pay the equivalent of USD 25 (in equivalent of local currency for that) for the CBSA notes ?

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
How much time did it take for the gcms notes to reach you? Did you pay the equivalent of USD 25 (in equivalent of local currency for that) for the CBSA notes ?
Ordered on Jan 29 and received notes by email on Feb 20 (the notes themselves were generated on Feb 03). Yes I paid $25.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Hi . May I ask - in your last call your criminality was in progress or passed ?
In progress, since Nov, till last month I receive my notes. Last time I called IRCC, the agent was not very helpful, he just said my application is with the officer and he can't provide more information.

Reactions: amosi

sibhi8

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
I did, on Feb 12. No changes to my status.

On the second page under "APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT" section, I have an "Assigned To" field, but the value is RC-9515, which from my understanding refers to CPC-Ottawa, not any specific person.
Hi! I'm assigned to RC-9515 as well. Assigned by OO00180 with some 'Due Date' mentioned below: 28th of December 2020 according to my notes. GCMS notes generated on 23rd of November 2020 and I received my notes in the first week of January.
Eligibility passed by CPA.
Criminality and Security hasn't started. I gave my biometrics in Dubai on 13th of October 2020.
So we're all in for the long haul.

ariocar

May 3, 2020
If you re moving within the same country, change of address no impact. Only in cases where you change your country of residence, it triggers change of VO too which may delay or reduce the processing time depending on the work loads of the VO.
I see, I'm moving within a city in Canada. I was just wondering since they ask for all the addresses in the past 10 years and while criminality is in progress and security has not initiated yet, if I change my address and inform them, is it gonna increase the processing time for background check or not as you mentioned earlier.

FARR2091

Jan 4, 2021
thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I see, I'm moving within a city in Canada. I was just wondering since they ask for all the addresses in the past 10 years and while criminality is in progress and security has not initiated yet, if I change my address and inform them, is it gonna increase the processing time for background check or not as you mentioned earlier.
It will have no impact since you are in Canada and for criminality you would have provided biometrics which are run though by RCMP

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

and for security, sine you are inland, you will only go through a record check, see https://bit.ly/2OSkDRZ

• Love
Reactions: upon