+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

hovarda

Dec 18, 2020
Received GCMS notes today (ordered on the 28th of Dec).

Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
Medical: passed
Info sharing: complete

Also, I received a document request for my military records.

VO: Paris. The rest of the info is in my signature.

Reactions: Ad78

kchachap102

Jan 1, 2021
Guys, Quick questions:
India, Did anyone submit their biometrics to cic, who got medicals cleared in October or September under FSW Category? and
Once the VFS are opened in India, When do we get appointments, and do they give priority based on the application IDs?

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Guys, Quick questions:
India, Did anyone submit their biometrics to cic, who got medicals cleared in October or September under FSW Category? and
Once the VFS are opened in India, When do we get appointments, and do they give priority based on the application IDs?
The chances are biometrics appointment will be prioritized in chronological order, but not so sure. Will wait and see how it goes.

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Hey guys, I see a lot of comments mentioning they called IRCC to know their application status, how do you contact them? And what do you ask once you get connected?
I tried and all it tells me is an automated message with the same updates I’m seeing on my CIC account. How do you get to the agent to get more info?

Please help!
I am inland so I call this number to check status: 1-888-242-2100, then I choose these options 1,1,2,2, enter application number, year of birth, 1 for application status, 0 for agent. Someone in this forum said dial 3410 to skip and go directly to the agent connection part, I have not confirmed this works. The exact sequence of numbers could be different or even the phone number could be different if you are outside Canada but as @GhanCIC said it should be there in one of the options.
Once connected, be courteous and in simple words tell them you are calling to check status details of your application. After this, it is totally luck based, whether the agent will repeat what you see online or give you extra details. You can always ask 1 or 2 follow up questions but there is no guarantee! Thank them in the end, that's it. If you did not get what you want, wait for a day or two and try again. I got detailed answer on my 3rd attempt!
Also remember they have a limit on how many people they can talk to, so call earlier in the morning or else you will not get the option to talk to an agent for that day. Best of luck.

LizzyBennet

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
Called IRCC today. What they see is my application is only 56% in progress. Eligibility hasn't been started yet. Dont know why it appears on the website that eligibility is reviewing. Anyone has the same issues? Does applying in ON take much longer than other province?
I called again today. Nothing's changed. VO Ottawa. So frustrated

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I called again today. Nothing's changed. VO Ottawa. So frustrated
YES I agree with you. As per trend, at-least Eligibility should have started for SEPTEMBER applications but it doesnt started. I think we may need to wait until next month mid, I am not sure though

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
YES I agree with you. As per trend, at-least Eligibility should have started for SEPTEMBER applications but it doesnt started. I think we may need to wait until next month mid, I am not sure though
Just relax, you can’t speed up the process, all you can do is wait. Try to learn something new or maybe you can find yourself new hobby, watch ALTBalaji etc.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Just relax, you can’t speed up the process, all you can do is wait. Try to learn something new or maybe you can find yourself new hobby, watch ALTBalaji etc.
ALTBalaji :p . What is the BTW

maiavfx

Dec 28, 2020
Paris
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-09-2020
Med's Request
18-11-2021
PPR!!!!

cant believe it! Got an email a few hours ago to check my account as theres a message. When i opened there it was!

fsw-o
aor-sept 18,2020
Ppr-1st feb,2021

Ask me any other questions you guys have!
Goodluck to all. I hope and pray everyone gets their ppr/copr soon.
congrats!! what is your country of residence? do you know your vo?

Reactions: CarlCoco