Application Received: September 7th, 2019
AOR1: October 18, 2019
SA approval: October 27,2019
Biometric passed: November 8, 2019
AOR2: December 2,2019
Medical Passed: February 10th, 2020
Pre-arrival: September 5th,2020
Decision Made in E-cas : September 5th, 2020
Wow awesome Congratulations again! Thank you!

hibijibi

Oct 16, 2019
Hi, I have a question. So, did you have to book the tickets before mailing the passport to them? I mean that’s what they mean by travel itineraries?
No need to book a ticket as this is not a requirements for permanent residence. but I am not sure how one can send passport before the vfs office re-opened.

Reactions: masudraza

hibijibi

Oct 16, 2019
What we did was contact them 3 weeks after we received Pre Arrival Services letter and DM on ECAS. They responded that we can immediately mail them my wife’s passport and four photos.

edit: by “them“ I mean the embassy in Warsaw where the app was being processed.
Have you received your passport yet? did they provide the COPR as well along with the visa ??

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
I haven’t got any update yet. But, I am hopeful at the end of this month or early October I will receive the MR. Reason: my VO was closed due to COVID-19, since they’re resuming Biometrics next week I believe they will officially and finally open.

hilkat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
By any chance did anyone get any updates recenlty guys?
No updates. I received our GCMS notes a few weeks ago and it confirmed that our application hasn't been touched since December when it was sent to the Mexico VO. Criminality & Medical passed, Info Sharing not complete and Eligibility and Security not started. I was truly shocked to see that Eligibility hasn't been started yet. Pretty depressing.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
I haven’t got any update yet. But, I am hopeful at the end of this month or early October I will receive the MR. Reason: my VO was closed due to COVID-19, since they’re resuming Biometrics next week I believe they will officially and finally open.
Thanks and i hope you hear the good news soon!

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
No updates. I received our GCMS notes a few weeks ago and it confirmed that our application hasn't been touched since December when it was sent to the Mexico VO. Criminality & Medical passed, Info Sharing not complete and Eligibility and Security not started. I was truly shocked to see that Eligibility hasn't been started yet. Pretty depressing.
I hope they get on it asap, but it appears they are moving like a turtle. In most cases people need to redo medicals. I find it pretty pathetic and they should automatically renew this given the current situation - it doesn't hurt.

anoop2u

Mar 27, 2020
Did you link the application on the day you received AOR? I can't.....it says it can't find my application. I thought it will take a few days until they input the application to system.
Hi Ho,

I have seen your update in the profile, their has a Decision made on your case. Could you please share me your email or fb detail. I would like have some personal query with you on this regard. or even you can send me an email to my email address at: jithinpae2@gmail.com

Thank you