+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2019 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Oct 25, 2019
Application Received: September 30th, 2019
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen (myself)
Principal Applicant’s Country: Nepal
AOR-1: N/A
GCKey Link: November 13, 2019 (was finally able to link)

EAS still says, "application received". However I at least have the application number.

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
The letter should tell you how to upload the receipt. But just in case here's the link

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

After you send it to them, you will receive an email 2 to 5 days after saying they have received your fee receipt and will be forwarded to the officer in charge of your application... after this email it could take another 2 to 4 weeks before you get a biometric request letter..
Thank you so much!! I already sent it on the webform ☺

Waiting101

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I can’t seem to link my account on Gckey. But if I don’t link it will I get emails from Cic on what to do next. Is it mandatory to link application

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I can’t seem to link my account on Gckey. But if I don’t link it will I get emails from Cic on what to do next. Is it mandatory to link application

Same. No it’s not mandatory, i think it’s better not to link it so u will still get emails from them. U can always track your application on eCAS anyways.

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Nope. It's not. I linked my application with my account 4 month's after my SA. If you can't link your account they'll send everything to your email.

Waiting101

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Application Sent: September 23 2019
Application Received: September 25 2019
Sponsor: Canadian citizen (me)
Principal Applicant's Country: Jamaica
AOR November 1 2019
Ecas say in progress

I can’t link my account to Gckey . So I’m not sure when I get a request for biometrics, medical and SA.

It seems as those who link their accounts get requests fast vs the one who can’t

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Application Sent: September 23 2019
Application Received: September 25 2019
Sponsor: Canadian citizen (me)
Principal Applicant's Country: Jamaica
AOR November 1 2019
Ecas say in progress

I can’t link my account to Gckey . So I’m not sure when I get a request for biometrics, medical and SA.

It seems as those who link their accounts get requests fast vs the one who can’t
It's true. Gckey is much better.

Tidalwave

Apr 15, 2019
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Type of Application: Common Law Partner Living Outside Canada
Application Sent: September 27, 2019 from UK (Northern Ireland)
Application Received:
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen
Principal Applicant's Country: UK (Northern Ireland)
Dependents: None

Almost 7 weeks now since we posted our application and have had no word at all, should we be starting to worry??? lol

Last edited: