+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2019 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

VMWells

Sep 24, 2019
I submitted ours, and was received on Sept 30, 2019. However, on the ECAS it still says application received.
Thanks guys that's really helpful! Our was received 1 October and we haven't heard anything either - glad I'm not the only one! How did you link to ECAS before AOR? I've tried with the receipt number but it doesn't work (also not sure if you're meant to use PA or sponsor details when linking to ECAS?
Best of luck, fingers crossed we all get it soon!

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Thanks guys that's really helpful! Our was received 1 October and we haven't heard anything either - glad I'm not the only one! How did you link to ECAS before AOR? I've tried with the receipt number but it doesn't work (also not sure if you're meant to use PA or sponsor details when linking to ECAS?
for ECAS sponsor`s details

Oct 25, 2019
I can login to ECAS using my UCI. My spouse is also able to login to ECAS and check status......not change though cause it only says "application received"

corrheag

May 26, 2019
Toronto
App. Filed.......
09-19-2019
AOR Received.
11-25-2019
Hi everyone,

I submitted my husband's outland application to Sydney, NS on September 19th, and still no AoR. I used FedEx and say that they signed for the package upon receipt. I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my American spouse to move to Ontario. It has now been 54 days. Should I assume the application will be returned at this point?

Thanks,

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

I submitted my husband's outland application to Sydney, NS on September 19th, and still no AoR. I used FedEx and say that they signed for the package upon receipt. I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my American spouse to move to Ontario. It has now been 54 days. Should I assume the application will be returned at this point?

Thanks,
Call CIC

kuldeepklu

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Please let me no this case happend or any one knows this kind of situation. i filed my spouse PR application, CIC received my application on September 3rd and i received AOR on October 2nd 2019 and waiting for bio-metrics and medical emails but i didn't received them so i called the CIC customer care on Nov 4th, 2019 they notified me your application is rejected on Oct 28th and the package will be returned till now i didn't received the package so i called the customer care again today i.e, Nov 8th, 2019 to no the status of my application then the customer service guy told me your Application is CLOSED and we didn't sent the whole package we just sent the letter.

So do i need to send the new application package to CIC again or just any missing documents. please help me with my situation.
Did you receive any update ?

zaid84

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
hi
I applied to sponsor my wife and after I applied I started a new job (i got AOR few days ago) , do i need to update my info and how do i do that?

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Just wait.. my AOR did not come in till like 68 days. AORs are sent from Wednesday to Saturday... from the trend in the excel trackers.

Reactions: 20191025

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Application received: September 26, 2019
AOR1: November 5, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter: November 7, 2019
Sponsorship Approval: November 12, 2019
Hi, my husband got an email requesting for biometrics fee today. How did you submitted your biometrics fee receipt? Thank you

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Application received: Sept 19 2019
AOR1: October 30, 2019
Biometrics Request: November 7, 2019
SA: November 8, 2019
Medical Request: November 8, 2019
Hi, did you pay the biometrics fee along with all the fees when u submitted your application? Thank you ☺

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hi, my husband got an email requesting for biometrics fee today. How did you submitted your biometrics fee receipt? Thank you
The letter should tell you how to upload the receipt. But just in case here's the link

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

After you send it to them, you will receive an email 2 to 5 days after saying they have received your fee receipt and will be forwarded to the officer in charge of your application... after this email it could take another 2 to 4 weeks before you get a biometric request letter..