+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 Open Colleges

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
Hello,

search on google seneca college login then login with that given id pwd and then set 5 no. pin and then it asked for setting password afterwards exit. Don't forget to save/ note that pin and new password for future login.

Then use this site to login https://studenterp.senecacollege.ca/psp/ps/?cmd=login and select student centre .
Did you also entered your DOB, Postal code and personal email?

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
This is for Canadian students who have studied abroad. It is mentioned in better detail in the program admission requirements

International Credit Evaluation
Canadian citizens or permanent residents with international education are required to provide a WES or ICAS evaluation.

As for the total fees, the fees mentioned in the program page is all-inclusive. The page https://humber.ca/admissions/fees/tuition-expenses.html shows the break up of the page.

I have already got the offer letter in my hand which is why I am telling you that it is not required to get a WES or ICAS evaluation. Regarding fees I have not paid since I am waiting on another college so I cannot confirm but the 16, 531 figure should be accurate.

Also, it is Mandatory Non-tuition fees. This means that it is not part of the tuition but it is mandatory for you to pay for it. There is no such thing as non-mandatory fees.
I dont have the transcripts just a high school diploma which I can scan, did you submit transcripts or just your diploma/certificate from university/college?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I dont have the transcripts just a high school diploma which I can scan, did you submit transcripts or just your diploma/certificate from university/college?
You must have a document which mentions you're marks. For high school ( or +12 ) you will just need the document which mentions your marks in percentage or grades.

If you are applying for a program that requires a degree or you have a degree you must upload the semester wise results as well as the total summary of results and the degree itself. In some countries transcripts are called as marksheets but they are both the same.

It is important that they view your marks for all your subjects.

Reactions: Dara4457 and Fabiog