+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 Open Colleges

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
hi @ripan6768

if i m not wrong you have applied for Seneca sept 2019 right ?

if yes applied thru agent ?

have you got your user id pwd ?

if yes got id pwd same day or after few days ?
I didn't got it yet but he is saying you will get it soon what about you did you also applied in Seneca? If yes, did you got your id pwd? When you applied?

Last edited:

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
I didn't got it yet but he is saying you will get it soon what about you did also applied in Seneca? If yes, did you got your id pwd? When you applied?
I have applied thru agent on 20.11.2018 but didnt got id pwd yet. Thats why asking you

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Same here didn't got even a single mail. For which intake you applied and what's your agent is saying about this?
I have applied thru agent to Seneca college on 20.11.2018 for sept 2019 intake. They said your application is yet not approved by college. Once it got approved then they provide id pwd.

Whereas i have asked to students who have applied and got visa too for same college. They said nothing like this once you apply online by the same time you get id pwd. Check with your agent they have applied yet or not

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
I have applied thru agent to Seneca college on 20.11.2018 for sept 2019 intake. They said your application is yet not approved by college. Once it got approved then they provide id pwd.

Whereas i have asked to students who have applied and got visa too for same college. They said nothing like this once you apply online by the same time you get id pwd. Check with your agent they have applied yet or not
My agent is saying your application is on their portal once they will review it they will send you mail. Yeah you are right college provides id pwd on the same day once you applied. I don't know whether they are lying or not. Did you applied in any other colleges than Seneca?

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
My agent is saying your application is on their portal once they will review it they will send you mail. Yeah you are right college provides id pwd on the same day once you applied. I don't know whether they are lying or not. Did you applied in any other colleges than Seneca?

They are lieing 101% because my neighbour applied from the same agent. Agent had kept that money with him for 4 days. When neighbours father called and asked strictly after scolding too much then agent applied and by the same time she got 2- 3 mails. Even got id pwd.

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
They are lieing 101% because my neighbour applied from the same agent. Agent had kept that money with him for 4 days. When neighbours father called and asked strictly after scolding too much then agent applied and by the same time she got 2- 3 mails. Even got id pwd.
Did you try sending mail to college regarding this?