+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 Open Colleges

Nakul_n

Nov 30, 2018
Mail to college and ask is any application is in you're name, is not then file directly. After spending 200 cad for ielts and so much more toy are going to spend in Canada don't see some 65-100 cad and try to save on that.
Its not about money. I saw on Durham College site. It says that students applying from India, Nepal etc should apply through authorized agents.

Nakul_n

Nov 30, 2018
Hi ..i am thinking to apply centennial for sept 19 ..but my idp consultant said it's not open yet .
My Canam consultant told me same :(
So confusing. On college site its something else and consultants are saying something else.

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
First take a deep breath and calm down and then read this.

Once you pay your application fees you will get an application ID. After 24 hours you should get a student ID where you can track your application. You can quote your application I'd or student ID when you communicate with number. If your consultant does not know this much then you need to let him go.

First of all applications only opened on the 9th or 10th and all the applications are online so I don't know how he was able to do yours on the 2nd. You need to ask him if he actually applied or not.
Okk I will definitely ask him btw when you applied in Sheridan?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Its not about money. I saw on Durham College site. It says that students applying from India, Nepal etc should apply through authorized agents.
**NEW** Note to students from India, Nepal, Pakistan and Vietnam - Due to the complexities of the application process, we strongly encourage you to submit your application through one of our authorized agents located on the drop down list.

They said strongly encourage you. They did not say you are not allowed to. There is nothing complex about applying for a college. If that's the attitude they are taking then I would personally not apply there.

Reactions: rogelcorral

Nakul_n

Nov 30, 2018
**NEW** Note to students from India, Nepal, Pakistan and Vietnam - Due to the complexities of the application process, we strongly encourage you to submit your application through one of our authorized agents located on the drop down list.

They said strongly encourage you. They did not say you are not allowed to. There is nothing complex about applying for a college. If that's the attitude they are taking then I would personally not apply there.
Exactly. Thanks for the help !!!

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Okk I will definitely ask him btw when you applied in Sheridan?
I applied on Oct 18th 2019 for Sheridan. While applying they clearly said they will only issue after Feb 2019. I only applied on that day because Humber was not accepting for sept 2019 at the time and it was Saraswathi Puja I believe on that day.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I got a wavier from them. I have to only pay Durham application fee. They told me that my application is in pool but then I asked them there has been no deduction from my account. Then they said they have not accepted the application till now. Is this a scenario with colleges?
Once you paid Durham’s application fee, you will receive you MyCampus log-in ID. Your log-in name willbe your student number. Whether they accept your application or not, you will get this MyCampus log-in credential. From there, you can track the progress of your application.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Once you paid Durham’s application fee, you will receive you MyCampus log-in ID. Your log-in name willbe your student number. Whether they accept your application or not, you will get this MyCampus log-in credential. From there, you can track the progress of your application.
Also, this is pretty much standard for any college in Canada. You will always have a college ID and a surprising amount of access to their online intranet websites. I could technically download a lot of software they give to students for free but I'm not a student yet and I'm sure they are tracking the IP's.

Arsh_1234

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
I too have applied for conestoga college sep intake 2019 but didnt got the offer letter.. applied on 5nov

Arsh_1234

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
This same happened with me.. i applied on 5nov in conestoga college but still didnt got any response..