+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Romesha

Aug 5, 2019
VERY SORRY! I AM A SEPTEMBER APPLICANT FROM JAMAICA ALSO... TRANFERED TO THE ETOBICOKE OFFICE ... NOT SURE WHAT THEY HAVE AGAINST JAMAICA AT THIS POINT. I DO NOT HAVE AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION PER SE, HOWVER, IF YOU HAVE NOT ORDERED YOUR GCMS NOTES, SENT A WEBFORM OR CONTACTED YOUR MP... THOSE ARE ALL PLACES TO START. INBOX ME IF YOU WANNA CHAT FURTHER REGARDING MORE SENSITIVE INFOR OR JUST REPLY HERE. I HAVE A REP, HOWEVER, I HAVE DONE ALL THE FOLLOW UP AND FINALLY WE GOT OWP IN MAY AFTER ALMOST TWO YEARS IN THE SYSTEM... WE ALSO HAVE DEPENDENTS, HOWEER, NO DNA TEST REQUIRED YET... CAN YOU TELL ME HOW YOUR EXPERIENCE WITHT HAT WENT PLEASE?
VERY SORRY! I AM A SEPTEMBER APPLICANT FROM JAMAICA ALSO... TRANFERED TO THE ETOBICOKE OFFICE ... NOT SURE WHAT THEY HAVE AGAINST JAMAICA AT THIS POINT. I DO NOT HAVE AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION PER SE, HOWVER, IF YOU HAVE NOT ORDERED YOUR GCMS NOTES, SENT A WEBFORM OR CONTACTED YOUR MP... THOSE ARE ALL PLACES TO START. INBOX ME IF YOU WANNA CHAT FURTHER REGARDING MORE SENSITIVE INFOR OR JUST REPLY HERE. I HAVE A REP, HOWEVER, I HAVE DONE ALL THE FOLLOW UP AND FINALLY WE GOT OWP IN MAY AFTER ALMOST TWO YEARS IN THE SYSTEM... WE ALSO HAVE DEPENDENTS, HOWEER, NO DNA TEST REQUIRED YET... CAN YOU TELL ME HOW YOUR EXPERIENCE WITHT HAT WENT PLEASE?
are you referring to DNA testing? if so not much to be told really... I received an email stating I need to do dna testing within 90 days along with approved labs of their choice. I paid the money for me and my kids went to the lab here in Canada got swab and was told that an email will be sent with an approved place, date, and time for their appointment in jamaica ... still nothing yet and I just reapplied for my owp... fingers cross.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
INLAND PR APPLICATION W/ OWP & DEPENDANTS
Applications Received: SEP 24 2019 | AOR: OCT 23 2019 | Linked PR App to GCKey: REP
Linked OWP App to GCKey: NOV 20 2020 | OWP Approved: MAY 6 2021
Medical Requested: JAN 06 2020 | Medical Exam: JAN 10 & 22 | Medical Passed: N/A
SA received: NOV 4 2020 | FILE TRANSFER TO ETOBICOKE: DEC 2021 | ADR: APRIL 30 2021/DOCS SUBMITTED MAY 3RD/4TH| AIP/Pre-Arrival Received: MAY 4 2021 | Decision Made: Email received 1/07/2022 stating application is finalized and being sent for landing :eek: DM - JAN 8 2022 | COPR Received: The wait for COPR and PR card begins

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
FINAL UPDATE:

INLAND PR APPLICATION W/ OWP & DEPENDANTS
Applications Received: SEP 24 2019 | AOR: OCT 23 2019 | Linked PR App to GCKey: REP only has access
Linked OWP App to GCKey: NOV 20 2020 | Medical Requested: JAN 06 2020 | Medical Exam: JAN 10 & 22 | Medical Passed: N/A
SA received: NOV 4 2020 | FILE TRANSFER TO ETOBICOKE: DEC 2020 | ADR: APRIL 30 2021/DOCS SUBMITTED MAY 3RD/4TH| AIP/Pre-Arrival Received: MAY 4 2021 | OWP Approved: MAY 6 2021/OWP RECEIED N MAIL MAY 14TH 2021| Email received JAN 7 2022 stating application is finalized and being sent for landing :eek: | Decision Made: JAN 8 2022 (NO INTERVIEW) | PR PORTAL INVITE (EMAIL): JAN 11/2022 | PR PORTAL CONFIRMATION LOGIN DETAILS (EMAIL) JAN 12/2022 | eCoPRReceived: Jan 17 2022

Romesha

Aug 5, 2019
Hi everyone...I am kinda on the fence and don't know what to do, I sent in my application on 15 Sep 2019.
I have received an email to proved that the relationship is real and that my children are mine via a DNA test by a lab that they choose ... I have paid for the DNA test and was told that an email will be sent with the date and time that they could go... that was in august 2020 and now its 2021 and still no email... I have called but they keep telling me the lab is not open... I am fed up and tired .. what should I do?...ps my dependants are in jamaica and I am in Canada
new update DNA resume march 31 in jamaica