Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
All you need is to send your COPR document and one new picture to the address they provide, it’s very simple! Then just sit and wait... My PR card arrived after about 2 months, but it seems the timelines are getting shorter!
Perfect, sounds very easy. I guess the photo specifications are the same as on the website?

mannyc

Jul 18, 2020
Hey everyone I have a question. On september 29 we received a correspondence stating they needed my wife's fingerprints. We completed those on October 1 and submitted them. Now when I went online today under Permanent Residence Application status it states Decision Made but we haven't rec'd any email. Also when I went inside the permanent residence application status link it doesn't show that a correspondence was sent to use regarding the decision. Does anyone know what's going on??

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hey everyone I have a question. On september 29 we received a correspondence stating they needed my wife's fingerprints. We completed those on October 1 and submitted them. Now when I went online today under Permanent Residence Application status it states Decision Made but we haven't rec'd any email. Also when I went inside the permanent residence application status link it doesn't show that a correspondence was sent to use regarding the decision. Does anyone know what's going on??
I'm guessing your AIP and SA should be coming over to you shortly. Seems like "Decision Made" shows up online in a lot of cases before any notifications or letters are issued (It did for me).

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Does it show bcg completed? After DM, your GCKey account will soon show that a decision was made, but as it is inland applications, they should also provide info about landing. So maybe you'll receive the COPR by email or you'll get a landing email with questions to answer.

DM usually comes in ecas first.

Reactions: xan

mannyc

Jul 18, 2020
Hey everyone just wanted to give an update from my last post. I went online and under permanent residence application status it shows Complete. When I clicked to go in it shows that my wife entered Canada at Vancouver Immigration on November 2, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident!!!! :)

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

CommaKun

Mar 26, 2018
Here are some updates for someone who may looking for it,
send pr photos to vancouver office on Oct. 17. 2020. Received Oct. 19. 2020. Today Check Gckey said "
We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."
Just about a month. Everybody don't lose faith, you are getting there soon.

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
Hi everyone I got a quick question for those who applied for their SIN number online with their COPR. How long did it take to come and has anyone got rejected? I saw a couple of posts that if the COPR isn't "signed" it gets rejected..but because most, if not all the COPR people have been getting, are virtual and only have a virtual signature so I'm hoping I don't get my SIN application rejected over that.

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hi everyone I got a quick question for those who applied for their SIN number online with their COPR. How long did it take to come and has anyone got rejected? I saw a couple of posts that if the COPR isn't "signed" it gets rejected..but because most, if not all the COPR people have been getting, are virtual and only have a virtual signature so I'm hoping I don't get my SIN application rejected over that.
This is actually an interesting question! I know our OWP and PR applications faced some similarities. I applied online for my SIN the same night I received my COPR, September 28. After 30 days had passed and I hadn't received it, I called them to inquire about the status as directed, on the website. The call center person told me that she could see my application was in the queue for processing (nothing was missing or incomplete), but couldn't say how much longer it would take because there has been so many online SIN applications lately, and also mentioned the pandemic as a cause for the slowdown. I asked if it could be expedited, she said no, I asked if I should call back after a certain amount of time or just wait, and she said just wait. After successfully receiving PR and navigating that process, it's very frustrating to be caught in another holding pattern with the government!

crystalstars

Nov 30, 2015
Hi everyone. I got a new phone so I lost the link to the whatsapp. That being said I sent my pr photos and app etc around September 29th. No updates in my account though. Should I be concerned? Thanks and good luck !!

Reactions: Maal

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
UPDATE FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR IT:
INLAND PR APPLICATION W/ OWP & DEPENDANTS
Applications Received: SEP 24 2019 | AOR: OCT 23 2019 | Linked PR App to GCKey: REP
Linked OWP App to GCKey: NOV 20 2020 | OWP Approved: MAY 6 2021
Medical Requested: JAN 06 2020 | Medical Exam: JAN 10 & 22 | Medical Passed: N/A
SA received: NOV 4 2020 | FILE TRANSFER TO ETOBICOKE: DEC 2021 | ADR: APRIL 30 2021/DOCS SUBMITTED MAY 3RD/4TH| AIP/Pre-Arrival Received: MAY 4 2021 | Decision Made: :cool: | COPR Received: :cool:

Reactions: Conaider

Romesha

Aug 5, 2019
Hi everyone...I am kinda on the fence and don't know what to do, I sent in my application on 15 Sep 2019.
I have received an email to proved that the relationship is real and that my children are mine via a DNA test by a lab that they choose ... I have paid for the DNA test and was told that an email will be sent with the date and time that they could go... that was in august 2020 and now its 2021 and still no email... I have called but they keep telling me the lab is not open... I am fed up and tired .. what should I do?...ps my dependants are in jamaica and I am in Canada

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Hi everyone...I am kinda on the fence and don't know what to do, I sent in my application on 15 Sep 2019.
I have received an email to proved that the relationship is real and that my children are mine via a DNA test by a lab that they choose ... I have paid for the DNA test and was told that an email will be sent with the date and time that they could go... that was in august 2020 and now its 2021 and still no email... I have called but they keep telling me the lab is not open... I am fed up and tired .. what should I do?...ps my dependants are in jamaica and I am in Canada
VERY SORRY! I AM A SEPTEMBER APPLICANT FROM JAMAICA ALSO... TRANFERED TO THE ETOBICOKE OFFICE ... NOT SURE WHAT THEY HAVE AGAINST JAMAICA AT THIS POINT. I DO NOT HAVE AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION PER SE, HOWVER, IF YOU HAVE NOT ORDERED YOUR GCMS NOTES, SENT A WEBFORM OR CONTACTED YOUR MP... THOSE ARE ALL PLACES TO START. INBOX ME IF YOU WANNA CHAT FURTHER REGARDING MORE SENSITIVE INFOR OR JUST REPLY HERE. I HAVE A REP, HOWEVER, I HAVE DONE ALL THE FOLLOW UP AND FINALLY WE GOT OWP IN MAY AFTER ALMOST TWO YEARS IN THE SYSTEM... WE ALSO HAVE DEPENDENTS, HOWEER, NO DNA TEST REQUIRED YET... CAN YOU TELL ME HOW YOUR EXPERIENCE WITHT HAT WENT PLEASE?

SuryaTharun

Jun 2, 2016
Hi
I applied for spousal sponsorship in Aug 2019. Here is the time line

AOR: Sept 19, 2019
InProgress: November, 2019
CSQ Request : Feb 2020
CSQ Received : Apr 2020
OWP Applied: 2020 June
OWP Received : Oct 2020
Medicals : Oct 2020
Medicals Updated : Nov 2020
Sponsorship Process complete : Nov 2020
Long Long Silence, after many many calls + gcms notes
** gave biometrics using the letter from OWP : May 2021
Email from CIC: Eligibility passed Aug 2021 (No one i knew received this, but the application status eligibility section still shows eligibility in progress).

Oct 2021(Today): Got email from Etobicoke office to pay the RPRF , which i paid back in March, Sent the receipts

Reactions: Feb2020

SuryaTharun

Jun 2, 2016
Hi
I applied for spousal sponsorship in Aug 2019. Here is the time line

AOR: Sept 19, 2019
InProgress: November, 2019
CSQ Request : Feb 2020
CSQ Received : Apr 2020
OWP Applied: 2020 June
OWP Received : Oct 2020
Medicals : Oct 2020
Medicals Updated : Nov 2020
Sponsorship Process complete : Nov 2020
Long Long Silence, after many many calls + gcms notes
** gave biometrics using the letter from OWP : May 2021
Email from CIC: Eligibility passed Aug 2021 (No one i knew received this, but the application status eligibility section still shows eligibility in progress).

Oct 2021(Today): Got email from Etobicoke office to pay the RPRF , which i paid back in March, Sent the receipts
I can see decision made in 'Status tracker', no update in portal/no emails. how long will it take?

Reactions: Sharukh khan